if the tooth fairy left car parts...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

i'd be beating on people till cows came home...

could you imagine... waking up to find a HUGE exhaust pipe or something under your pillow?!

hahaha...

*boring day at work for Misti*

*needs a life*

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 20 2004, 02:56 PM
oh shit... i did something bad... i'm so blonde... i thought i was in the members' lounge...... HAHAHAHA

*shoots self*

Women when will they learn? :D

Oh and yes I would be robbing teeth from small children on daily basis... :p

shoosh eric! now i have had to hunt down a mod, feeling all idiotic like 'can you move this because i'm a total retard??? thanks!'

grr. :( *embarrassment ensues*

:werd:, people I don't like would have no teeth, I'd get some false teeth and cheat my way through free car parts.

I remember the first timeI lost a tooth, I got a quater and got all upset, the next time I got a 20

I could use a visit from the forced induction fairy, the booty fairy, and the car loan fairy now that you mentioned it... :lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 20 2004, 05:49 PM
i'd be beating on people till cows came home...

could you imagine... waking up to find a HUGE exhaust pipe or something under your pillow?!

hahaha...

*boring day at work for Misti*

*needs a life*

id hate to roll over onto something like that.

i would love, though, to find an safc2 under my pillow. wouldnt be as big! :lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 20 2004, 05:56 PM
oh shit... i did something bad... i'm so blonde... i thought i was in the members' lounge...... HAHAHAHA

*shoots self*

Maybe the tooth fairy could leave you a brain? *runs and ducks, laughing*

Back