IF you had $8500 what would yu get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

OK i got $8500 and i need to get a car im not too sure bout a hatch cause im 6'6. I'td be my daily driver, i was going to get a gsr til i gotta lil letter from american family the other day. i was thinkin 92-95 civic coupe any suggestions for swaps???

If you get 92-95 coupe you have a LOT of options. Depends how much you pay for it. Get a Dx definitely because its a lot lighter than the Ex. So look to spend around $3000 to $3500. Which leaves you around $5000 for the motor. Get a GSR, get all the little shit out of the way with the money you have left over and enjoy. BTW, being 6'6 you wont fit well in too many cars so dont think the coupe will provide you with THAT much more space than a hatch.

about is now spelled bout

until is now spelled til

little is now spelled lil :p jp

in my HOLY opinion...threads like this are USELESS.

if you dont allready know what kind of car you want for the money you have, get the fuck out of imports and import racing. in my HOLY opinion you are just trying to look "cool" and follow the latest fad...

Judging from your english you are either

A ) mildly retarded
B ) foreigner
C ) Drunk

Go buy yourself a nice yellow yugo bus with cupholders in it.

if i was following the latest fad id be driving a rusted out festiva witha 5 ft wing and a chrome muffler tip like all of the other mexicans

Originally posted by xyswany@Jul 16 2003, 04:55 PM
if i was following the latest fad id be driving a rusted out festiva witha 5 ft wing and a chrome muffler tip like all of the other mexicans

....honestly?

that was a pretty damned good comeback if you ask me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buy something other than a honda/acura if you are solely into it for the speed (assuming you know nothing about hondas and whatnot)

they cost way too much money to fix up and unless you are fully committed to seeing your project through, itll be as slow as the rest of the 99999 million wanna-be fast civics out there.

get a mustang for that much money, and spend 2 grand and be able to take ur chick out on expensive dates and still smoke the majority of guys with swaps, as they pull into macdonalds on their dates....

Originally posted by brc80@Jul 16 2003, 04:59 PM
Why's it got to be a mexicain man?

cuz it's true.

specially out here in So. Cali.

fucking CHUNTI'S all over the place with their 4 foot high type r wing on an 89 hatch, chrome EVERYWHERE, loud ass mufflers that deafen your ears, they try and rev on you because they just saw the subtitled version of "EL FUERTE Y EL FURIOSO"

chrome rims
sitckers everywhere
mufflers where they shouldnt be
mufflers period
chunti music
BRAHMA bulls painted on the sides of the doors
dingle-berries on the dashboard
disco ball light hanging from rear-view mirror

"LOVE MA-CHIN" painted on the side windows
leaning to the side, two miles an hour, 19 seconds a quarter-mile

fuck someone who lives in so cali back me up please....these CHUNTIS are getting out of hand

sorry im from wisconsin there breeding like rabbits and there still not speaking english

Originally posted by xyswany@Jul 16 2003, 05:09 PM
sorry im from wisconsin there breeding like rabbits and there still not speaking english

:lol: :lol: :lol: here in Iowa also

Originally posted by xyswany@Jul 16 2003, 05:12 PM
dont forget the curb feelers and the 7 inch wheel offset

and dont noone gimme this "poor immigrant" liberal fucking bullshit.

any of you fuckers that just emmigrated into the united states from mexico or parts thereabouts in the past 20 years....

you dont know the MEANING of being a "minority"

My fucking dad came over to America from Italia in Sept. of 1946. talk about prejudice? EVERYONE hated the italians.

there were NO italian billboards, there werent 50 channles on cable t.v. of Italian programming, there were no organizations (with the exception of that one Father from Chicago...Father Tom?) that helped out the poor italian immigrants....

you fuckers got it SO fucking easy right now.

My dad came over to this country, not speaking a fucking lick of english, with hardly any social services like the mexicans have today, they did not speak ITALIAN like the speak SPANISH in every fucking classroom in school.

and u know what?

my dad graduated from USC in the top of his class.....

Quit your fucking bitching about how "hard" the hispanic people have it today, and look to the ones who came before you....

if they can make it, why cant you?????????????????

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 16 2003, 05:18 PM

if they can make it, why cant you?????????????????

welfare cuts? :D

yeah I know it was bad but majority rules ya know

lmfao wanna talk about a sleeper i got a friend witha hyundai accent with a b16 in it hes pushing ~300 whp right now, still not as good as a 4dr metro though

Back