I'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xaero3953

Rest In Peace
Hola to everybody again from the good ol TX :laugh: . As a couple of you know from my thread-jack ( sorry B ) I have quite a few health problems and was released from Medical City in Dallas a mere 2 weeks ago. Well, I was released on a Wed., and was re-admitted after passing out on Saturday. For four days, I got the vibe that nobody believed what I was feeling. I was light headed, disoriented, dizzy, and felt really cold like somebody pumped ice water through my veins. I could hear my heart, and it was so loud, that it seemed to drown out any other noise.

Long story short, when they admitted me, they put me on a telemetry floor. Telemetry is where you wear leads that moniter your heart function via some wireless network. On Wednesday, I woke up with the exact same feeling, then was out cold.

I woke up some time later that night, and discovered that when I felt bad, my heartrate fell from the 110 resting rate, to 40, then stopped. They had to proceed with cpr, and later relied on a defib...something. Basically those things that shock the sh*t out of you. Once I was revived, and somewhat steady, they proceeded to install a pacemaker. Then a few days later, they threw me back into this outside world.

So that was my fun week :dry: , How was everybody else?

WOw Shit man. I'm sorry for all the health troubles.

I'm doing well. Just got a new job and I'm about to go eat some Itiliano.

holy shit balls man!!!sorry to hear all that hope your doing much better and everything goes good for ya.

I can't believe jackass hasnt tried using thos defib things yet.

Glad to see you back on the forums,

.. you have cancer right?.. i feel ya man.. i've been in remission for little over a year now.. i gotta follow-up appt. at the end of Feb... during my struggles.. i had been admitted to UCLA and i was in a hospital bed for over a month, didnt eat the entire time.. threw up .. shit on myself... you name it.. it happened to me.. good luck with everything

eeek. Well, a Pacemaker isn't so bad anymore - They don't just operate on one speed. You should check out all the advances in pacemaking they are working on.

And they hit you with one of my favorite inventions, the Defribulator.

Is it possible for us to an xaero RSS feed ?

holy shit man...where the fuck is jamie keeping us in the loop.

ive actually been wondering where you have been. Welcome back, you know my prayers are with ya, bob. Cant go dieing before we go racin bitch (seriously, dont try that shit again or ill track ya ass down).

can you tune your pacemaker with crome? :p

Glad you're back mang

Glad to hear you are ok!! I bet that is some scary shit, knowing at one point you were...well...dead. How old are you, if you don't mind? Because regardless, I'm going to call you old because you have a pacemaker!! :laugh: I always put pacemakers and fogeys together!!

I think he's something like 19, much like ourselves. That really sucks man, and a 110 resting rate?!?! Wow, that's fast. My resting heart rate is below 60, I'm pretty sure. When I got my wisdom teeth removed, they hooked my up to the machine and my resting heart rate was setting off the machine, so they had to turn the volume off, lol. Glad to hear your going ok though! :thumbsup:

I remember hearing a reference about you in a post a while back. Hope you are healing alright. I crashed, broke a collar bone, then got staph infection in my calf and was in the ER on Christmas, and that's nothing compared to the beating you are taking. You are in my prayer journal bro.

When you "died" was it just like sleeping?

oooh good question...

and glad you're doing better, or at least i hope you're still doing better

you need to make some daily posts so we don't worry mang...
:cry:

+1. You will report directly to Hondaswap so we can sleep better at night knowing you're ok. :)

Back