I'm burning ecu chips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
I'm burning ecu chips, specify the bin or send me your own.
$10 shipped.
p28
p30 JDM
p30 USDM
p30 EDM
p72 JDM
p72 USDM
possible p13, not tested yet.
Chips will be burned with Crome on a Burn1 from moates.
All chips will be tested before sending. (using a p28)

For those who don't know Crome can set:
VTEC point
Revlimit point
Speed limit
Control IABs
-
Disable ELD
Disable Knock Sensor
Disable VTEC Speed Check
Disable VTEC temperature check (bad idea for the most part)

If interested let me know, i have 4 chips left ... will order more if orders exist.

This post belongs in our Classified Parts Forum. Please look for your post there.

:imgone:
:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

I am new to computer games so can you give me a fast alphanumeric train wreck to english translation?
Mine is a 96 Ex SOHC turbo coupe with 12 psi of boost currently using a bumped up pressure regulator and no other engine management. Its sloppy and runs exessively rich.
Any of your computer trickeries can help out with that?

Quoted post[/post]]
I am new to computer games so can you give me a fast alphanumeric train wreck to english translation?
Mine is a 96 Ex SOHC turbo coupe with 12 psi of boost currently using a bumped up pressure regulator and no other engine management. Its sloppy and runs exessively rich.
Any of your computer trickeries can help out with that?
No, no, you're looking for a real tuner :laugh:
Crome Pro can tune your setup, but it requires much more than i have to offer :)
Find a local tuner or get some dyno time, boost then tune is the only way to do it right.
You will need an obd1 conversion harness and an obd1 p28 ecu that is socketed/chipped/datalogging ready before you get started.

Back