Im getting a new car and..............

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like those, but don't know about their performance. Looks like a V8 would fit though ;)

Starion/Conquest IS the old Lazer/eclipes. inline 4 turbo.
It's a DSM, it can make sick power but it will blow up on you every other week.

There is nothing wrong with 88??? Just didn't want to make him feel like he is being out dated here lol thats all. It is true, you can find a lot more parts available for older vehicles and less parts for newer vehicles. We had to go through that shit in our Auto Class. BTW I think I got our class thing mixed up. Class's I was referring were licenses but I was think they were for cars. My mistake......Did you say Steak???? No I said mistake. Oh now you got me all fired up :) Name that movie!!!!!

That would be Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigolo.

That would be Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigolo.
LMAO correct.

Thats so funny. Shit man all DSM's IMO are junk. Damn Shitty Motor=DSM. I owned a well taken care of 92 eclipse and all it needed was a tranny. LMAO These cars will lead one problem to another. My friend owned a 91 Talon, all it needed was a tranny. Found out later that he needed a fuel pump, also found out later than he needed another tranny cause the one they gave him was junk haha go figure. Finally got the car running and drove it for 5k miles and found out that his computer took a dump, and he also needed a harmonic balancer cause the center piece ripped out or something. Ya he spent over $3,000 just to get it running and it still ran like shit so he sold it to a buddy for like $500 and he told his friend he needed another harmonic balancer cause the one he replaced ripped from the center AGAIN. Mechanic said his crankshaft is bent. Oh I chuckled, luckily for my friend he sold it before that happened. Another friend bought a 97 Talon AWD Turbo (whatever the submodel is) from a good friend for like $6k, car was mint, freshly rebuilt motor only had about 3k miles or so. Started driving for awhile and started to hear a bad knocking or ticking noise but I forget. Either way these motors are junk inside and out.

DSM = Retard
JDM = Smart

keep in mind that dsm can put down crazy power, the just mess up easy

Think to the future too. If you're going away to college, packing/moving in an s2k is going to suck ass.
if you want to get into drifting, FWD/AWD is out of the question.
If you live in places where it snows, RWD sucks

***If this hasn't been said, unless you want to weld the AWD system and transfer it to a RWD system.

keep in mind that dsm can put down crazy power, the just mess up easy
Yes they can be pretty damn fast but personally I would not recommend this for a daily driver either. Soon he will find out that his wheel fell off and his fender caved in and his license plate comes out his CD player and his sterring wheel hanging off a wire and his seat missing. lol ya im being weird.

Back