Im leavin' on a jet plane....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We have a Dick's here in Dallas. I think we also have an Excalibur but not sure.

I booked for 5 nights at the Aria. I hope that it is pretty good. The only thing that I see people complaining about on the hotels is the controls. The have the wireless remotes that control the entire room. Someone complained about not being able to operate the 42" plasma. Really? Youre in Vegas you are griping about watching tv. On the other hand I could see being totally trashed and trying to operate it.

So Im finishing all my packing and heading towards the city of lights at 3pm. This is going to be the 1st trip to Vegas and we are driving. Awkwardly enough I will be riding up there with the coach and the owner. Its a 17 hour drive but we are stopping and spending the night in Amarillo. Then driving the remaining 12 hours on Saturday.

The way things played out for our bracket we have to go and play in Las Vegas this Saturday. We are playing the Las Vegas Showgirls. If we win this game we will remain undefeated and play again in Vegas on the 31st for the Championship.

Last week the team traveled to Iowa and beat the Iowa Thunder while in Texas, Austin played the Showgirls. We were counting on Austin (our rival to beat Vegas) so we didnt have to travel to Vegas twice within 3weeks. But Austin lost with 1minute remaining on the clock. So the team has to take a double trip to Vegas but hey Im sure that the Superbowl ring will be worth it! Pretty stoked!

Im not even sure that I want to take my camera and leave what happens in Vegas in Vegas. The girls (3/4) on our team are freaking wild! I have gone out with them a few times here and wow... of course a good majority of them are also lesbians.
We figured a percentage and out of 50 girls on the team there are around 17% that are lesbians and atleast 5% that swing both ways.

All in all looking forward to the trip and going in search of a win, I dont think that it will be too hard.
^_^

Im not even sure that I want to take my camera and leave what happens in Vegas in Vegas. The girls (3/4) on our team are freaking wild! I have gone out with them a few times here and wow... of course a good majority of them are also lesbians.
We figured a percentage and out of 50 girls on the team there are around 17% that are lesbians and atleast 5% that swing both ways.

definitely bring the camera
TTIWWOP

if you grab a couple bottles of tequila and your camera, you could probably make a decent little profit from your trip. you need to turn that shit into a rap video. lol

:lmao:
That is hilarious! I went back in the house after deciding to leave the camera and I swear I starred at it for over a minute having a moral debate then I decided to leave it in fear of incriminating evidence. :ph34r:
Im sure there will be plenty of pictures that other people take.

I am currently on the road, left 2hours ago still have quite a way to go.

As for some of the girls on the team... I dont think that you guys would like to see the "action." That gives even me the heebeejeebees!

:lmao:
That is hilarious! I went back in the house after deciding to leave the camera and I swear I starred at it for over a minute having a moral debate then I decided to leave it in fear of incriminating evidence. :ph34r:
Im sure there will be plenty of pictures that other people take.

I am currently on the road, left 2hours ago still have quite a way to go.

As for some of the girls on the team... I dont think that you guys would like to see the "action." That gives even me the heebeejeebees!

if things get rowdy, get one of those disposable digital cameras. you can get them for something like $15.

We will see, either way Im not sure how this will turn out. We have a mixture of all types of girls plus fans and friends and family, thats atleast a group of 50+ at one time.

So here I am awake shitfaced at 4:15 in Vegas were are suppose to be leaving in less than 2 hours...

However, we won round 3 of the playoffs so we will be back here in Vegas in 2 weeks to win the championship against the Ohio Comet.

The really cool thing about the trip we rode into Vegas with the BullRun guys!
<3 Im not going to lie I got a little happy in my pants!

Oh and we saw a bullrun SUV (eski?) with at giant dildo flopping around the outside of the back window... wtf?

I also after the game got to render aid to a flipped over SUV on the highway on the way back to the hotel. We had to pull all the passengers from the vehicle including a 6year old!
Luckily we had our emergency kit from the game with us... its crazy how instinctive you get when stuff like that happens... I went nurse on these people!

Anywho... I will probably be interesting to come back and see what I have posted later on today at some point when I sober up.

Shit faced and posted @ 420?... Fun time I suppose :ph34r:

And congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the congrats! :D
Everyone is pretty stoked!

We won 8-6, we're goin' to the 'ship!

Wow that game was intense and we were expected to win like 38-14 and I even guessed 38-17.

We were off our game quite a bit and the refs called back like 3 TDs. This was the first game that we didnt recieve the ball on the kickoff and also the first game we didnt score atleast one TD in the first quarter.
We didnt even score until 5minutes before the half! If you happen to listen to the blogtalk thats around the 55min mark.
When they scored that was a mistake on our part the only person on our team #4 that never makes a mistake apparently didnt realize they changed the coverage and everyone was doing like a coverage 1 where you stick with your person and she was doing a coverage 2 where there is usually someone in the back field to pick up her person and she went right through her.

The showgirlz were favored definitely by the refs and even the broadcaster on blog talk. The refs didnt hardly call them on anything.
Needless to say the owner of the league fired the referees afterwards.
We overcame all the penalties and still managed to win so we are thankful.

The show was live broadcast on blog talk radio.

www.lonestarmustangs.com
If you click the link we have blogtalk on our site and it will start bradcasting the game automatically.

As for the after party... we went to the MGM and NYNY and thats about all that I could tell you.
:shrug2:

I got home about 4:15 this morning passed out about 5:30 and didnt wake up until 2pm.

Going back to Vegas in 2 weeks for the Championship against the Columbus Comets.

Edit: highlight of the game this past Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnjbpq9DJ9s

Last edited:
Ive uploaded a few pictures that were taken via cellphone and I plan on sharing the other 651621545 pictures that are on the camera once I locate the USB cord.

Oh we are the 2010 WFA National Champions, Woot woot!
Yes that means we got the big football trophy we get rings and jerseys for next year!

Vegas was the bomb.com where else can you get drunk go to your hotel room at 2:15am and get ready to go b ack out, twice?! We were out of control this past weekend. However there were a day or two to chill that was nice. Got to do a little bit of all there was to do, I even won a little bit of monies!
If any of you are going whenever, I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Aria, it was all that was amazing! Its only been open since December '09.
Anywho... here are a few of the pictures.
The 1st one is of the emergency exit sign on the plane, best GTFO sign I have seen!
036.jpg

Views from the room
001.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

010-1.jpg

026.jpg

Check this bad boy out, "Takin' Care of Business!"
008.jpg

A nice view of NYNY and yes we rode the rollercoaster
022-1.jpg

024.jpg

Paris, Ballys and whichever that is behind there
004.jpg

A blurry Ceasar Palace
006.jpg

One of the many pics from inside the Bellagio, this one reminds me of Honey I Shrunk the Kids
012-1.jpg

Scenics and aerials
002.jpg

035-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

046.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

052.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

Edit: removed drunken picture. It was a little much, so sorry if you saw it before it was deleted! lol

Last edited:
Congrats on the win at the big show. That is cool

Back