I'm pissed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
.(some previous non relivant convo here)
HondaGuy1106 (10:34:44 PM): semi-intoxicated.. long day of school
D v E i T 91 (10:36:41 PM): hahahaha
D v E i T 91 (10:36:45 PM): oh my
D v E i T 91 (10:36:48 PM): what you sippin on
HondaGuy1106 (10:36:59 PM): heineken
HondaGuy1106 (10:37:38 PM): fucking pulled my last one outta the fridge right.. i open it.. and it fucking exlodes in me.. i look closer, and it's fucking frozen
HondaGuy1106 (10:38:01 PM): well.. the water was.. the alchohal wasnt
D v E i T 91 (10:40:41 PM): hahhaha
HondaGuy1106 (10:41:42 PM): yeah man..
HondaGuy1106 (10:41:49 PM): last friggin beer in my entire fridge
HondaGuy1106 (10:41:52 PM): damn depressing
D v E i T 91 (10:42:12 PM): damn, that IS depressing
D v E i T 91 (10:42:25 PM): you still got time for a beer run
HondaGuy1106 (10:42:32 PM): ehhh, yeah
HondaGuy1106 (10:42:52 PM): there's a quick trip right next door.. but it's 10:42.. need to goto sleep in about an hour
D v E i T 91 (10:43:05 PM): true this
HondaGuy1106 (10:43:40 PM): well i take that back.. i have 2 bacardi silver "rasberry" left that i picked up for my old lady
HondaGuy1106 (10:44:24 PM): and a coconut flavord wine cooler that is also hers
HondaGuy1106 (10:50:59 PM): and this fucking wine cooler gave me the hiccups
D v E i T 91 (10:51:03 PM): lol

Recap: Last beer in fridge was froze...
drank Gf's wine cooler.. got hiccups..
:mad:

Edit: yes.. it was in the Fridge.. not in the freezer'
wine cooler: my last attempt at getting drunk.. which will obvoiusly fail

Chuck Norris once drank an entire half gallon of Jagermeister, and 10 red bulls....the direct result was Hurricane Katrina.

Someone show this man how BIG the 1/2 gallon of Jager bottles are, he doesnt beleive me.

Quoted post[/post]]

Someone show this man how BIG the 1/2 gallon of Jager bottles are, he doesnt beleive me.

no..i believe you.. but i think i would be in heaven (or hell..depending on how much of it i drink) if i had that!

well i hate to say it.... but..... this is what you get for drinking bitch drinks
whats next ???? Zima ???? fag :zipper_mouth:

Quoted post[/post]]
well i hate to say it.... but..... this is what you get for drinking bitch drinks
whats next ???? Zima ???? fag :zipper_mouth:

lol. my old lady wanted me to buy her some bacardi silver "raspberry" but i had to decline..

the one wine cooler was left over from when i had some friends over a few weeks ago. she wanted to drink, but she gets completely fucked up on 2 shots of jager.. so i got her some wine coolers :ph34r: i'd plst video's but i have no way of hosting videos.. and i'm not sure that i want everyone to see me and some friends completely smashed :cool:

and it fucking exlodes in me

:blink: wow

HondaGuy1106 (10:43:40 PM): well i take that back.. i have 2 bacardi silver "rasberry" left that i picked up for my old lady
HondaGuy1106 (10:44:24 PM): and a coconut flavord wine cooler that is also hers
do you have a funnel, or even a bendy straw?
these would have gotten you tripped up if you chug em...

If you MUST drink a winecooler, like I often do, make it Boone's Farm.
boones is the shit
perfect for the 1 oclock afternoon drink...

hahah Boones. Thats some old school shit right there. Drink of choice for most 13-17 yr old chicks :p

why do you think i always have it on hand?
lmao

don't hate on the boones... life is all about diversity...

there's one gas station on the way to monticello auto zone, advance, home depot, walmart etc that carries boones...
me and my friend will usually get some to make whatever project a little more fun...

The last time I got drunk on Boones I wound up purposely driving a 1987 200SX through 3 tents at a campground.

Boones makes me do funny things. :)

i had the same problem with keystones last year in my dorm. and yea a keystone frozen dessert is fucking terrible. actually it happened to me once this year while drinking with friends. we ran it under hot water. then my friend cracked it and drank a luke warm keystone. he said it was better than a frozen one but he still had to fight back the vomit after the first unknowing sip.

New Year's this year I drank a 1.5L bottle of White Merlot among a bunch of other things. For some reason I stayed mildly drunk all night, it was great. :)

i shot gunned a case Mike's Hard Lemonade once. i somehow ended up passed out at my friends house on their couch wearing nothing but my boxers.

i shot gunned a case Mike's Hard Lemonade once. i somehow ended up passed out at my friends house on their couch wearing nothing but my boxers.

a case? as in 24?
lmao

now that i think about it i dunno about wine coolers...
but if you don't eat anything and then either funnel them, or use the straw technique you are sure to catch a buzz

i don't usually get drunk
usually 3 drinks is sufficient to catch a buzz, hell one drink if i haven't eaten will give me a bit of a buzz, then i just maintain it...

Back