Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda Prelude

• Honda Civic

• Other... (Please post commen

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by EGVortechGSR@Oct 22 2003, 09:14 PM
Here is the cheapist way to run 12 ,or lower, for cheap.
Dautsun 240
chevy 350
and nos
I hate carberators and NOS but you know what? it works. plus with minimal mods thing thing could be in the 10's.

Or just get an LS6 350, (without a carb...) and n20. boom. 9s.

:withstupid: and some real wide sticky tires! :lol: and a twin turbo kit :lol: and a stroker kit. and race fuel. and wait that a little over board

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 15 2003, 06:27 PM

the SR20 is not street legal... it will not pass emissions or look... that is if you're looking for a street legal car.

This isn't correct. We have a 98 240sx (s14.5) with a black top S15 sr20det in it and we have had no problem with inspection (i'm in jersey). HAvn't failed for anything besides the the s15 headlight convertion. But motor wise we passed everything fine, including EMS.

I can't believe nobody has said anything about the early '90's mr2 turbo. or the mazda miata, or rx7, or VW beetle. All are rear drive. the mr2, rx7 both come stock with turbos. the beetle and the mr2 are rear engine. and the miata and rx7 are really light. All should be considered if you are trying to build a drag car.

and no comments about the beetle. thats my next project car, once the civic is as close to complete as i feel like making it.

i'm gonna be a drift king in my '71 superbeetle. :lol:

Back