Initial D fans?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats why the 86 is so popular for beginning drifters, they're cheap lol. Hell they even started making Sil-80's since people kept crashing them into mountains...last i heard they actually had a kit somewhere for it but thats unconfirmed, amusing nonetheless

see the avatar.... i have the whole series , the movie and the spin off with the 2 chicks in the sileighty

i have it 2, waiting for stage 4, i play the arcade game 2, i have the dc2 turbo cwest kit, rx7 spirit r, bunta wrx type r, also hold all the records for IRO down, happo in and out wet and dry for my local arcade, and im 2 or 3 on the rest of the courses, like akina and akagi.

lesson to you honda fanatics thinkin u kno nissan ::
#1 they dont make sil-80s, sil-80 is a hatchback 240 with the S13 front end

#2 you cant drift a s2k too well, i wuz at Drift Day this weekend, the S2k has so much grip the guy cudnt pitch it sideways, a guy came in a '02 NSX and he cud hardly drift from the mechanical grip the NSX has, end of the day he almost had it hit a pole

#3 FF cant perform an actual drift they can only do like 90* and 180* drifts, sadly we FF tuners cant drift the civics *sigh* if only honda made civics FR

#4 the 86 is very hard to drift, its not a beginner drift car, the 240 is a beginner drift car, the reason they are so hard to drift is because of the weight balance, good drift cars do not have 50% weight distribution, they have more weight up front like a 60/40 setup

#5 drifting around a race track really pisses off the officials, even tho its fun as hell (try it during SCCA events)

my personal favorite battle is ryosuke vs. takumi at the end of stage 1...and i have yet to play the game altho i hear it owns

heehee if all goes well i might be buying a 240sx before i leave for college and since im like 40 minutes from home ill be coming home to work on that and my civic (if i ever get it back) :lol:

and snowboarder guy youre wrong there nissan made limited quantities of sil80s also sil80 refers to any swap between a 180 and a silvia irregardless of generation (ie i can have a 180sx w/ a s15 front and it is still a sil80 or a s13 w/ a 180 front is also still a sil80)

takumi vs ken in the SW20(SW21?) was my favorite
im all for getting an MR2 when i can..so fucking rare here though
no one ever said they MADE sil80s, i just said there was actually a conversion kit to help the process somewhere

sorry, off the "initial" topic. hahah get it
"how to drift a Honda in 9 easy steps"
1 find a friend, or pay a homeless person to come with you.
2 take said friend to fast food joint of your choice.
3 order a nice meal and eat inside
4 when completed eating throw garbage into receptical
5 make said friend put both trays under shirt, casually walk out
6 find deserted parking lot
7 place trays under rear wheels
8 lock e-brake
9 DRIFT AWAY

sileighty = SILVIA + 180SX (EIGHTY)

just a nickname for a 180sx with a silvia s13 front end conversion.

Trueno's aren't beginner drift cars NOT because it doesn't have 50/50 weight ratio, it's because it only has 130 hps and you can't use the power to carry you out of the turn, if you take it the wrong way you'll just slide and stop.

whats the big deal with drifting FF's anyway, they aren't meant to drift.

There was a Sileighty clone at the NOPI races in St Louis this weekend.. I got quite a few pics. It was purty. ;)

dude im gonna cry that red one is soooooo sweet...

totally off topic but who really cares...why are silvias not legal in the US but skylines are i mean its the same chassis as the 240sx...wtf...i mean i know all about motorex crashing a ton of skylines but i mean at least 180sx's should be allowed in its the same body for gods sake

anyone comment?

Back