Insomnia :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keep taking tylenol pm's and you can say bye bye to your liver. that shit is harsh after repeated use

benadryl.

diphenhydramine Hcl

50 mg. Same active ingredient as a sleeping pill. Take it 1-2 hours before you need to sleep, and don't drive. More of it will knock you down a little sooner, but you'll wake up A LOT more groggy. One drink will knock you down pretty well with that dose, but not hard enough to worry.

Enjoy. My liver might be shot, but I sleep well. I've had trouble sleeping for years.

I don't have a hard time getting to sleep, it's sleeping for long periods.

I went to sleep at 2:30 AM or so, and I was up at 6:30AM for no apparent reason. I don't have to work until 11. The fucked up part is that I have to wake up early on tuesdays and fridays, but always seem to wake up later then I want.

I went to sleep at like 7PM on friday and still didn't wake up until 7:15, I turn off my alarm clock in my sleep, I just don't know when or why.

well i finally got some sleep last night.

passed out real early... like 8 pm. and woke up at about 430 this morning. watched a few infomercials, then did some stuff around the place before getting ready for work.

are you going for the early bird special... 2:30pm dinner?

sounds like my grandparents
crashing before 9 and up before the sun

da-finger.gif

/postwhore

lol had a girl like that once....give it another 5 minutes and the shirt WILL come off.

i was thinking maybe you should start taking a melatonin supplement.

about 40 minutes before bed, you take one little pill. take it for 3 weeks. should by that time re-train your body to know when it's time for bed.

your circadian rhythms have been fucked with.

fucking hippies

i fix my problems the old fashioned way... drugs and alcohol... and lots of it :mrgreen:

after my last post i went an ran....about a mile and a half....goood lord that sounds bad...what happened to the reiko that could run 5-8 miles a day...any way, went for a run and then took a shower....lights out.

Reiko just mentioned a great idea. Running or anyother sort of exercise. You can do it a few hours before you go to bed and i guarentee youll be tired as shit when you get into your bed. that and smoke weed....

don't smoke much either... once or twice a year tops

Back