Intake Manifol/Throttle Body Combo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RED_95_GSR

anyone have any experience with dh-racing?

they have an intake manifold/throttle body combo that is guaranteed to make 25 at the wheels.........its a stock intake manifold fully ported w/ a 74/67 taper bored throttle body. this runs ya 550

i cant decide between this and an eddlebrock victory-x manifold w/ an eriks racing 70mm throttle body. this runs ya about 700

which do you think would give the best gains and at the same time reliability for my money?

help will be appreciated!!

guarnateed 25 whp?

buy that, and when you don't even come close to those numbers, make them refund your money.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2004, 04:55 PM
guarnateed 25 whp?

buy that, and when you don't even come close to those numbers, make them refund your money.
[post=430556]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
Believe that and you can believe anything I am calling SHANANIGANS on DH Racing. If you make 5 whp I will be amazed and call to apologize to Dh Racing.

Hay Farva whats that place you like with the cheese sticks and the goofy shit on the wall?

SHANANIGANS?!

it'll suck because then you won't get your dyno money back. so just don't buy it unless they pay for that dyno session too.

my brother just got the new BBK single stage induction intake manifold, and the STR 70MM throttle body for his GSR(in 93 civic cx). the intake manifole is HUGE and is very nice...
havent put it on yet

Back