Integra - Del Sol brake swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bjfisher

ok ive read around and i just wanna clear some things up.first off,i have a complete gsr totalled,so i have everything i need,i just need to know what exactly i need and dont need to swap the front and rear brakes on a del sol s (would be the same for a 5g civic of course)

-do i need to swap the brake booster?what exactly does this do?)
-i need the prop valve and master cylinder correct?
-i have ss lines on the gsr,they will work on the del sol right?

any help would be great since im a noob when it comes to suspension/brake parts and swaps

1- no. you don't need the gsr booster. the booster gives you more "Assist".
2- no. neither will fit. the gsr master will only fit the gsr booster. the hardlines don't line up. the ppv has its lines in the wrong spots as well.
3- yes. you will also need the gsr's e-brake cables, or better, the del sol si or vtec e-brake cables

If you want good braking without a lot of custom work to get the lines bent and crap, pick up a 91 civic ex 4-door sedan master. it will bolt right into your stock booster, is larger than your master, and the hardlines are in the right spot.

if yuo want to do the PPV, you would want to get a 4040 from a DA teg, or a 94 teg RS. those are the only ones that work. ABS one's do not work.

alright thanks,i dont have abs anyways if that makes a difference.but i was under the impression that i needed to use the master and ppv to be safe (from the gsr)

da tegs have a 4040....whats my gsr and my del sol s?

the gsr is also a 4040, but the hardline entry points are flipped, and one line is thicker due to the abs features. i'm not sure what your car as. either a 2030 3030 or 3040.

Back