Integra Interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OldSkool2730

I have custom front and back seats for a 1990 Integra. The seats are Black vinyl with Red vinyl center inserts and red piping around the seams. The back seats are in great condition. On the front driver seat the center piece which you sit on has pulled a little, it has not ripped, just pulled at the seam. The passenger seat has some tears in it. not noticible when you are sitting. i had the seats looked at by an upholsterer and was told the repair is simple and reasonable. they are nice seats and look great to be honest overall. if you want to change your interior a little and dont want to spend a fortune, you will be very happy with these seats. Im asking $200.00 for the front and back together. I also have all the seat belt brackets/belts/bolts etc. and am also selling the moldings and panels from behind the front seats and back. i stripped the car out completely thats why its all for sale. For the interior stuff, just $100.00 for everything. Please let me know if you are interested. I live in North Jersey and will drive a reasonable distance if someone is interested for real.

aol: X MDS X - you can message me if you have any questions
-Mike

Back