interior picture thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like it. I need a radiator to get it on the road. The old one had some serious gang-green, I ran it like that with the LS in there but its time for a new one.

It turned out really well, looks a lot better in person, and that white ground wire isnt permanent, I put it there real quick to see if the motor ran after the vtec wire-up.

Last edited:
Looks good man!
Don't forget to re-work the brake booster vacuum hose so you don't see it! Thats 1 more hose and bracket that can go!

repped :thumbsup:

Looks good man!
Don't forget to re-work the brake booster vacuum hose so you don't see it! Thats 1 more hose and bracket that can go!

repped :thumbsup:

Thanks for the rep, Ill get some more pics on a nice day. I saw how you flipped the brake booster so the vaccum line wasnt so visable, but the bottom of my booster has some rust on it so I decided against doing it. I would like to get an OBD1 intake and throttle body to get rid of the firewall mounted PCV and MAP, and the air boost valves, and I would like to get rid of the charchol canister, and re-route the fuel return hose to be less visable.

Back