Is all this true?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

Those were the biggest wows in my eyes... I love the last ones though...

A month before Lincoln was assassinated he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A month before Kennedy was assassinated he was in Marilyn Monroe.

:lol:

It's all bullshit. Nostradamous (spelling) predicted a fiery object would fall through the Sister Towers or something to that effect (9/11)

Way too vague, I predict that a penis will be inserted into some kind of farm animal within the next 5 seconds....

See? I'm right, I'm a goddamn genius.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 21 2004, 01:11 AM
Didn't anyone read the scientific dissertation BELOW the "wow it's a conspiracy" bullshit? :rolleyes:
[post=366079]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, people here don't like to read.

Yes I did. Alot of the shit is the "well Duh" kind of shit. Hmm, both lived about 100 years from each other. Alot of the dates are going to be pretty similar.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2004, 10:11 PM
Didn't anyone read the scientific dissertation BELOW the "wow it's a conspiracy" bullshit? :rolleyes:
[post=366079]Quoted post[/post]​

Well yes, the dissertation has some good points, but they forget to point out that the chances of all those coincidences happening at once are quite low.

For instance, on a roulette wheel, the chances of you hitting the number "18" are 1 in 36...not too shabby. However, the chances of you hitting "18" five times in a row are quite low...something to the tune of 1 in 60 million.

It's not like I believe in some stupid conspiracy, but the guy who wrote that dissertation seems like an uber-cynic to me. All of the similarities are very striking.

Back