Is rice bad ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crap, now i have to have sushi for lunch tomorrow - thanks yo.
sushi.jpg

Best sushi Ive ever had was at this super ritzy Japanese place it was a blue crab about the size of your hand that was fried to make the outside crispy, but left the insides raw. It was sooo good, but it was $10 for just one.

now i find myself embarrassed by my stock/tiny exhaust. it's like having penis envy or size anxiety or something...i roll up to a stoplight or gas station and i can feel people leering at my puny exhaust - it's like it is expected that i should have at least 2.5" to the back because i drive a honda. i hate letting people down...

:D

ps: some good indian lemon rice rocks in the summer.

Ahh me on the other hand are the complete opposite! My 99 Civics exhaust was falling off after running over a concrete block (bad deal)... Took it to the muffler shop to have it fixed and got ripped off! Muff guy said he was going to throw on a free aftermarket pipe for me that he had layin around when he was runnin my new exhaust pipe.. I couldn't say no! Now I'm pissed cuz it is sooo dang loud! It is like i'm overcompensating for something! I drive through town wanting to scream "No..No... Dont worry i know it sounds like SH*T too!!"

PS: I have always loved my friends mom's recipe of rice wrapped in a ricepaper tortilla with a mixture of beef chicken and some vietnamese sauce!

just so ppl will know sushi is vinegared rice, raw fish is sashimi:D

Last edited:
I went to a jap rest the other nite ordered some sushi it was the rice with a thin slice of raw fish inside... had to try it.. wasn't that bad

crap, now i have to have sushi for lunch tomorrow - thanks yo.
sushi.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

God I haven't had that in SUCH a long time...and I haven't had Sushi in a long time either. :D

What kind of tail lights would you guys say that are not "ricey" so to speak? Besides stock ones of course, which I am leaning towards leaving on my EG.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

God I haven't had that in SUCH a long time...and I haven't had Sushi in a long time either. :D

What kind of tail lights would you guys say that are not "ricey" so to speak? Besides stock ones of course, which I am leaning towards leaving on my EG.

:tisk::tisk::tisk: haha ^

I like my rice wrapped in seaweed with a tuna center, dipped in wasbi.

Fuck yeah. My most favorite food. Internet high-five.

As for rice, I don't really care. It's the other person's car. It's not my business. Besides, I like how some of the ricers look. As long as it's not toooo gaudy.

Kits and spoilers have their place, I like kits that accent the factory body lines of the car.

Im going to the 24hr Giant Eagle to get some sushi right now, it sounds so good for some reason.

Last edited:
I prefer Puerto Rican rice.
Its a meal in itself.
rice is what u all used to like. so dont talk that nonsense.
im down for stock.

Oh my god, I never even noticed ahaahaha.

AHAHAH. Even better.

Mmmm sushi is the best. Anyone here try the hibachi grill? Pretty good, not the most fresh sushi i've had but up there....yum i want some now

I stopped giving a shit when I left all domestic automobile based boards last year. Let the ignorance spread for all I care. What others think doesn't bother me and the love I have with my car and nice imports in the slightest.

Bottom line: with or with out the word rice somebody is always gonna be biting ur shit. Whoopi-fuckin-doo!

Back