Is this turbo a good one???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

From what I have read and seen this is a great turbo

t3/t04e garrett turbo
.63 a/r turbine housing w/stg 3 wheel
.60 a/r compressor w/57 trim wheel

$549.00

New England Dyno and Tuning did this with a stock b18c, rc550, and hondata s200 and ran 356whp @10psi.

Sounds like good numbers, and I have seen the dyno chart. Is this realistic and is the turbo a great start. thanks to all for your input

i think thats a lil high for used t3/t04e...good turbo though. if your goona spend that much for a turbo then spend a lil more and get the awesome SC61....

that manifold is fine. its welded from the inside on the exhaust flange and the turbo flange. you just have to brace it right, example: if you have a crx, i'm sure you could brace it to the cross member.

I got a t3a4, its actually a T3..slightly smaller, it uses a t3 manifold, and a 4 bolt downpipe (i got the flange, and feed and drain fittings as well). If your interested I'll check the specs for you, it's used but freshly rebuilt..No shaft play. 150+shipping

How much do the SC61 run and where has the best price on them?? thanks

my friend got his sc 61 for 700 it came off of a 1.9 liter gsr hatch that made 565 hp and ran 10s

Originally posted by riddickone@Jan 6 2004, 09:55 PM
t3/t04e garrett turbo
.63 a/r turbine housing w/stg 3 wheel
.60 a/r compressor w/57 trim wheel

That's what I have, I liked it a lot it pulls hard :D

Back