it takes a real asshole to buy this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry you cant see the similarities. :) And thats why I said similar instead of exactly.

EDIT: I realize that its supposed to look like a GTR, but Im still sayin that they both look like the R8.

Last edited:
It has Awesome traction, but the stock clutch blows, The ONLY thing I'm trying to get her to do it different rims and atleast a stage 2 clutch upgrade.. I love that car.. not big on nissan.. unless its a skyline, 350z, or 240sx..

My 1st car was a 280z.. that was a mistake lol... Get your license here when you turn 15.. I fukkktt that before I got my license doin comin off goin around a 25mph curve at bout 50.. woulda made it just fine if the passanger didnt use the ebrake as an oshit bar.. then lost it comin off an i-10 offramp, replaced lower control arm, N a week later a new f150 t-boned me.. (all that in about a months time back in 95) Stupid idea for a kids 1st car...

-Kevin

Like I said Its definatly looks more like this Scion Rado widebody kit in the front.. alot closer that it is to the audi..

Not my taste at all. Of course, stock is usually my style.

I Agree! Everyone bitches at me cause i have like 15 cars on my need for speed most wanted souped to the max... But none of them have kits on them :)

Paint and Wheels baby!!! Thats all i care about :D

It has Awesome traction, but the stock clutch blows,

What are you talking about? I'm still running a stock clutch on my car with zero issues.
also 22s on a 350Z is retarded, 20s are doable, but 22s..... no.
2" drop is also way over kill, 1" drop is enough to almost need new control arms to get the camber into spec, 2" drop would really throw your whole alignment off with little hope of getting it back with out replacing the a-arms and having a rear camber kit.

besides, most springs will drop your Z .6" to 1.2"

What are you talking about? I'm still running a stock clutch on my car with zero issues.
also 22s on a 350Z is retarded, 20s are doable, but 22s..... no.
2" drop is also way over kill, 1" drop is enough to almost need new control arms to get the camber into spec, 2" drop would really throw your whole alignment off with little hope of getting it back with out replacing the a-arms and having a rear camber kit.

besides, most springs will drop your Z .6" to 1.2"

Shit the clutch on this ones already slipping. Don't know what your talkin bout. Obviously u don't know what your talkin bout. Sounds like u don't drive your car like it wants to be driven. And taste wise on top of that. What are u 50? My last car I got some 17's cause the rim shop said I couldn't do 18's. I dropped it 4 inches and still wished I had 18's. 2" ain't shit and the ride height would go up 1" with 22's with the same spec tires in 22's. And its rwd. It wouldn't throw the camber off. That'd be the most ideal swap if you like big chrome steeling peoples attention on the road.

I Agree! Everyone bitches at me cause i have like 15 cars on my need for speed most wanted souped to the max... But none of them have kits on them :)

Paint and Wheels baby!!! Thats all i care about :D

Stealth yo!

What if you have a kit on your real car, but it's nothing that's ugly as sin and is tasteful? Stealth is great though, but if you got a really good deal on it, what then?

Shit the clutch on this ones already slipping. Don't know what your talkin bout. Obviously u don't know what your talkin bout. Sounds like u don't drive your car like it wants to be driven. And taste wise on top of that. What are u 50? My last car I got some 17's cause the rim shop said I couldn't do 18's. I dropped it 4 inches and still wished I had 18's. 2" ain't shit and the ride height would go up 1" with 22's with the same spec tires in 22's. And its rwd. It wouldn't throw the camber off. That'd be the most ideal swap if you like big chrome steeling peoples attention on the road.

wtf?? you're a retard.. try looking at jeffies build and then come back and say he doesnt know what he's talkin about.. maybe your sister just sucks at driving so her clutch is toast

https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/video-pictures-z-today-128748/

https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/oh-noossss-did-postman-leave-me-gifts-107094/

That's like the old R33 GTR kits on Preludes that were floating around back in the day. LAME.

And, for the record, I enjoy the R8, although it is partial to the fact I've actually driven one. I'd still take a GT-R.

go head n talk shit then bitches. Yall if yall had any kinda life ud be out building shit instead of talkin. Shit in da 1st place. I know WTF I'm talkin bout. Get ejucated on some shit b4 u get all cockstrong tryin to hold up for jeffies ( I can count to potato ass ) weakass shit. Dont hate on my opinion. Hate on your mom for having a weakass LD baby like yourself. Naaaaahhhhhhhhh what!

go head n talk shit then bitches. Yall if yall had any kinda life ud be out building shit instead of talkin. Shit in da 1st place. I know WTF I'm talkin bout. Get ejucated on some shit b4 u get all cockstrong tryin to hold up for jeffies ( I can count to potato ass ) weakass shit. Dont hate on my opinion. Hate on your mom for having a weakass LD baby like yourself. Naaaaahhhhhhhhh what!

since you want education.. i'll give it to you

Go ahead and talk shit then bitches. If you all had any kinda life you'd be out building shit instead of talkin shit in the 1st place. I know WTF I'm talkin bout. Get educated on some shit before you get all cockstrong trying to hold up for jeffies ( I can count to potato ass ) weakass shit. Dont hate on my opinion. Hate on your mom for having a weakass LD baby like yourself. Noooooowwwww what!

and its funny you call it weakass shit.. nothing you own or will ever own for that matter could ever touch his car.. . so get off your high horse and quit pretending that your SISTER'S Z is the greatest thing around..

since you want education.. i'll give it to you

and its funny you call it weakass shit.. nothing you own or will ever own for that matter could ever touch his car.. . so get off your high horse and quit pretending that your SISTER'S Z is the greatest thing around..

Funny u talkin shit u don't know shit bout. I ain't even gotta explain my shit to u cause I ain't in highschool playing head games. U don't know me. I ain't on no highhorse thats WTF I was sayin bout u. So check yourself not me. Ole dickindabooty ass. U don't know what I'm working with or whats been seized from me. It takes a real asshole to post some gayass shit on this thread. Go upgrade yourself to a moped, bicycle ridin ass wanna b gangsta talkin like u gonna pedal 10second qtrs. Need to trade in your BMX for an RSX. Then atleast u could sleep at night knowing u aint full of shit!! LOL !!

whats the matter?? you a little bitter from takin in the pooper so many times??

and talk about wannabe gangster.. hahah.. have you looked in the mirror?

way to be an E-thug, fucking assclown

Funny u talkin shit u don't know shit bout. I ain't even gotta explain my shit to u cause I ain't in highschool playing head games. U don't know me. I ain't on no highhorse thats WTF I was sayin bout u. So check yourself not me. Ole dickindabooty ass. U don't know what I'm working with or whats been seized from me. It takes a real asshole to post some gayass shit on this thread. Go upgrade yourself to a moped, bicycle ridin ass wanna b gangsta talkin like u gonna pedal 10second qtrs. Need to trade in your BMX for an RSX. Then atleast u could sleep at night knowing u aint full of shit!! LOL !!

doesnt look like you're working with much..

7398d1214270783-stupid-me-153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back