ITRs on an EG?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Del Slo

I am thinking about doing a sway bar swap on my del Slo... First off the history of the car... 94 del Sol S... swapped in a JDM GSR... swapped in GSR brakes (front and rear, yeah I changed the lower control arms to accept a sway bar...) I also Auto-X the car regularly...

Ok so here is what I'm thinking... I have a factory bar in the front and she pushes like a fat kid in the soup line... I wanna change that... I thought about suspension techniques and intax sway bar kits front and rear but they are about the same size as the JDM ITRs... 25 front and 23 rear... And I kinda like being different...

Now the problem... my car did not come with a rear bar... I have added the ASR subframe brace and GSR lower control arms... (I believe they are GSR... might be EG... not sure they can with the brake swap)... what else would I need to do the swap besides the sway bars and the bushings?

I know I will need to get end-links for the rear but what off of? Del Sol Vtec or GSR or Type R?

Will I still need to reuse the factory mounts for the rear sway bar even though I have the ASR brace?

Will I need different end-links for the front?

I have heard from some sites that I need to change the front LCAs to GSR so the bar will mount up... Just like the back....

Basically I want to have every thing I will need before I start... Thanks in advance for the help...

If it had no rear sway, you will need rear LCAs that will accept a sway bar mount. Other than that, buy a complete ITR rear bar setup (shouldnt put you out more than $100 shipped with end links and all)

I have no idea what kind of rear brace you purchased, but if it doesnt have rear sway bar mounting holes (to accept the rear brackets) you'll need a binks rear sway install kit.

Assuming its the same as a 92 civic hatch. Just did that a few months back. I think I was out $235 when it was all said and done.

I'm proly getting one from Password Jdm... Rear is like 140 and the front is 80...

Can anyone give me a definite answer on what i will need?

Back