It's a beutiful day in the Slum.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bleh.

for most electronics, as long as they werent plugged in at time of soaking they can almost always be spared. im good with that shit. :D

i know about the nice guys cant win part. been there done that... :( what im talking about applies more to girls though. you win some you lose some.

just about every guy on this site spends ton much money on there cars, other and oh yeah and beer too. i spent 2000 dollars on my car in the last month all my bills are paid and i have food to eat and some spending money and you know what i am sure clayton makes more money then me. i think he is doing alright for his age. i know plenty of people older then him that dont own a house hell my parents dont own a house. he just got fucked on a bum deal of an apartment it happens to everyone. cuz a basement flood once dont mean it floods everyday. its not like hey lets put that bitches tranny in the basement so the shit can get flooded by the daily flooding. not everyone has racks in there basement so gfy!!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 8 2004, 07:13 AM-->
Originally posted by civicious@May 7 2004, 11:41 PM
our situations are totally different....i drive like a fucktard, his basement got flooded

1. Your accident was due to your reckless speeding... and a dog happened into your path.

2. Clayton stored his stuff into the basement of a known poorly maintained two-family house with no drainage... directly on the floor and IN HIS OWN WORDS....

Airjockie
@May 7 2004, 08:00 PM
The basement was flooded again.....

Therefore his stuff getting trashed was his own damn fault and a predictable circumstance. Your car accident was a predictable circumstance. It's called playing the odds... and both of you LOST.

The stuff in my basement that cannot get wet is stored on a few old wooden pallets scrounged for free... both situations could have been prevented easily. My tranny being in that basement was a doubly preventable event.

So I seem callous, but I felt last night that I was entitled to post my gut reaction to the flooding. And I've posted before on this board that Clayton is way overdue to leave that ghetto apartment... for months, I have mentioned that here and there. He lives week to week pissing away much of his extra money on his old cars. Right now, he doesn't have the real money needed to built up a monster drift car for competition... so what's the point? Having good mechanical skills can't bridge the gap. At his age (32?), he needs to buy a house, and hopefully in an area where his wife isn't afraid to walk around outside the property. The poor woman is trapped in that apartment without a drivers license. He also needs to drink less beer. Could Clayton survive without beer for a week or a month by choice? I wonder...

You all enjoy all of Ji's heavily acerbic posts on this forum but not mine... but at least mine are based in facing reality. Sort of a constructive "tough love" approach.

Well I am out of this thread and will leave the rest of you to hold poor Clayton's hand. He really needs a professional financial planner/money manager in his life...

and I did post I was sorry. Thinking owns you all and when it didn't have to.

*waits for Celeryhead to enter and call her the c-word in big red letters*

you want to talk about being negligent? youre the negligent bitch who was too fucking lazy to get your goddamn transmission.

so if you knew his basement had flooded before, yet you were too fucking lazy to drive your ass over there and get the transmission, its your own fucking fault. not his. sure, maybe its his fault that some of his stuff got ruined, but your transmission is not his fault. what the fuck did you want him to do, put it in a waterproof, bulletproof, airtight bank vault for you? fuck no. he put it in the basement until your lazy ass could come pick it up. but you were too fucking lazy to go get it, and his basement flooded (in a flood that according to you was predictable), and the transmission got a little wet.

so its YOUR FUCKING FAULT your transmission got wet. boo fuckin hoo.

anyways, the transmission is FINE. so SHUT THE FUCK UP

s409d28742bf39.jpg

My only thoughts to all of this. If you are so highly intelligent, a modern woman, and saw this flood coming, then why did you not lift up your tranny? A cheap pallet, and two seconds, right?

Why, cuz a man has to lift it up there for you. Clayton sounds like a nice guy, who is busy. I get tired of helping out "friends" that don't give anything back.

I told her to keep the trany here, so It won't clutter up, or mess her house up.... <_<

Shit happens...and it just happens to mostly me :(

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 7 2004, 05:56 PM
don't worry martine, i'm sure clayton is distraught enough that so much of his shit got ruined, plenty of it that was irreplaceable, he needs the extra pain of knowing he fucked up your life too

christ it's a tranmission, you can BUY ANOTHER ONE, there is shit in that basement that can't be replaced, try and have a wee bit more sympathy

:werd:

I'm glad everyone is enjoying their

s3e3e7745dd9d4.jpg

in this thread...cause it's gettin deep as fuck.

Back