1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM B18C into 00 Si

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by dexterholland04, Nov 18, 2008.

1. dexterholland04

dexterholland04 New Member

I have done some searching and I cannot find some straight answers regarding the wiring required to pull this off. I have the B18C harness and ECU (mind you we are dealing with an OBD2b car and OBD2a motor) as well as the adapter to use the B18C ECU. Also on the motor end I was wondering what harness to use...maybe a USDM OBD2 GSR harness? A 00 Si Harness? And whatever logistically that needs to be done to get the two to mate. Thanks in advance!

-Will

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Will, these people will be better in guiding you than I. www.rywire.com Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

3. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

You will use the stock 2000 Si harness and then purchase an obd2b-obd2a ecu jumper

4. dexterholland04

dexterholland04 New Member

Thanks a bunch! Now the crappy part is that the Si shell didn't come with the stock harness so a-hunting I will go.

5. 6gSI

6gSI New Member

this isnt a hijack... just more information for the same sort of setup that your doing... or at least a question to get some info.

what kinds of problems can you run into when converting from obd2b to obd2a as far as the check engine light and emissions go?

6. b16vt3c

b16vt3c 95 EJ1 d16z6 turbo'd

you dont need to change the wire harness cus its obd2 it will work cus my older brother did it and it worked

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted