JDM B18C into 00 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dexterholland04

I have done some searching and I cannot find some straight answers regarding the wiring required to pull this off. I have the B18C harness and ECU (mind you we are dealing with an OBD2b car and OBD2a motor) as well as the adapter to use the B18C ECU. Also on the motor end I was wondering what harness to use...maybe a USDM OBD2 GSR harness? A 00 Si Harness? And whatever logistically that needs to be done to get the two to mate. Thanks in advance!

-Will

Thanks a bunch! Now the crappy part is that the Si shell didn't come with the stock harness so a-hunting I will go.

this isnt a hijack... just more information for the same sort of setup that your doing... or at least a question to get some info.

what kinds of problems can you run into when converting from obd2b to obd2a as far as the check engine light and emissions go?

I have done some searching and I cannot find some straight answers regarding the wiring required to pull this off. I have the B18C harness and ECU (mind you we are dealing with an OBD2b car and OBD2a motor) as well as the adapter to use the B18C ECU. Also on the motor end I was wondering what harness to use...maybe a USDM OBD2 GSR harness? A 00 Si Harness? And whatever logistically that needs to be done to get the two to mate. Thanks in advance!

-Will

you dont need to change the wire harness cus its obd2 it will work cus my older brother did it and it worked

Back