JDM H22A into DC2 I/H/Cat Fitment Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

619GSR

Currently doing an JDM H22A 97-01 OBII into my 98' DC2 integra have 3
questions:

1. Can I buy an after market SRI that is labeled for the USDM H22A1? Will there be any fitment problems?

2. Will a USDM H22A1 header fit correctly with my chassis or do I have to buy a JDM H22A header? Any O2 sensor problems?

3. Will a USDM H22A1 universal Cat (i.e. Carsound) work in the setup I'm worried about the O2 bung because I've seen picks of H22A headers and the O2 bung is on the end of the header before the collector. And I've seen pics of H22A1 Cats and there is a O2 bung on the Cat. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks for your help

If no one's answering, then no one probably knows. For the intake you'd probably need to compare a picture of the Integra's and Prelude's engine bays. The battery placement is most likely going to be the issue there. If you're thinking of a name brand intake, then it's not going to work. The AEM and Injen ones have little tabs welded onto them that allow them to be attached to certain spots in the engine bay, so they are very chassis/motor specific. Your best bet would probably be to buy a generic short ram, or possibly one of the kits that allows you to create your own intake piping.

AEM does make a hybrid intake for an H22-swapped DC or EG, but it's not gonna be cheap, and it seems like you're looking for a short ram anyway.

As for the other questions, no clue...sorry... :shrug2:

Last edited:
Back