JDM H22A TCU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What do you mean by key power and brake source? Anyways, do you think my Accord TCU is mess up since I can't get it out of "P"?

Sup Fellas I have a 93 accord wit an H22 auto p13 ecu. Ive been having a little hesitation problems every now and then when driving. Also I was running error codes and came up with error code 36 which is not even in the index. Sorry fellas but does any body know if I need the P19 tcu for my accord. Ive been using my stock accord auto tcu. Can anybody shed some light on a brotha......Thanx.....FADED 1!

What kind of hesitation are you talking about? More detail? I don't think it would matter which tcu you are using. Both should work fine but the only difference in them will be the shift points and RPM Redline.

Hey tab, if you're still around here, what's your redline w/ the Accord tcu? Still 6300rpm right? And what's the correct redline for the 95 Prelude H22a auto anyways?

well it wasn't the brake switch.

The difference is the prelude TCU has an extra wire that the accords weren't equipped with.

What I had to do was run a wire from shift postion sensor (the electrical box on the left side of the shifter) to the TCU (A7 I believe). That was all. Now it works all 'g'! :D
what wire did you run from the TCU to the shifter sensor... where on the shift sensor more specifically... do you have a diagram? color of the wire? anything would help.... im stuck.. this is the only thing online i have found and all it says is run a wire lol

Back