JDMSHIT.COM carbon fiber hoods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic32958

Anyone have a cf hood from them , was it good quality?? fitment good??? thanks

I know that this is going to be no help at all but I got one of their OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness I ordered it online and I got it 2 days after I ordered it and it was only $70. Works great. I have never called them so I don't know about their customer service but they are a good company in my 1 experience.

i would only trust a VIS cf hood, i would not trust any other brand to hold up and fix correctly.

I thought about ordering a hood from JDM shit, they looked good on the internet and were supposed to be pre-drilled for mounting and hood squirters. However, because of a wreck i also needed a bumper and they didn't have one that i wanted. So i turned to Tuner Racing in Richmond, TX. I ordered a VIS carbon fiber OEM hood and an Extreme dimensions Show Off 3 fiberglass bumper. The hood bolted right up, no problem what soever. It did come pre-drilled with all holes for mounting (had metal threads inside hood), holes for hood squirters, and all the holes needed for mounting the hoses for the hood squirters. I paid about $500 shipped and do not feel that i over-paid. The fininsh on the hood is outstanding, the latch is extremely sturdy, you can tell that VIS put a lot of effort in making their hoods top-quality. I highly recomend them.

Back