July Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's alive......... :ph34r:

it just needs some exhaust gaskets and he should be good to go... :)

He just left here, so I hope he makes it home with no more problems....

We ended up swapping the intire fuel rail over, and the Throttle body, as he was getting no fuel whatso ever...and it started right up...I took it around the block for two laps, and no leaks, except the exhaust mani.....and I called the swap a sucess.....but his donor engine is knocking a little on top, so I hope a simple valve adjustment will help it until he can afford an SR20....

Goodnight.
:sleep:

I made it home fine and im gonna get the gasket tomarrow and throw it in. thanks for all the help Clayton, and i'm gonna get you a nice gift. Thanks also to everyone wh ocame out on sat and gave a hand and a big hand goes out to scrapin for deciding to watch LOTR instead of coming <_<

Im goin KA-T not SRpoop

glad it runs!!!

:D :D

Ka-T.... maybe i could talk sabrina into that or something. stupid elec troubles though.

ka's suck. :)

ka + boost = even more holes in your block. lol

j/p but seriously, i really don't think its a good idea at all..

If it makes you feel any better, the movie was REALLY good... :)

Hey Clayton... you good with chevy's? Wanna do an IM swap on my blazer with me? 96 4.3... :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 14 2004, 10:14 AM
If it makes you feel any better, the movie was REALLY good... :)

Hey Clayton... you good with chevy's? Wanna do an IM swap on my blazer with me? 96 4.3... :)

I hate chevy's :angry:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 14 2004, 06:28 PM
is that a no? :)

Kinda...at my current location...yes its a no....if your place...then I might come up and help.....

Originally posted by FFCiv@Jul 14 2004, 07:36 PM
battery light is on... loose alternator belt?

uh oh. remember what i told you about 2 days after we went to the drift riot in bries car. DO NOT go far.

does the light go dim as you rev higher? heh....:(

check to make sure that belt is TIIIIGHT and the 2 connections at the alternator (the tiny ground wire and the bigger covered power wire) are CLEAN and TIGHT.

also, check to make sure your battery cables are well. you really should replace both terminals, since the ground terminal was getting really bad.

good luck, dan! if you have any other questions about this quirky as fuck electrical nightmare of a motor lemme know.

Back