Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey krazy - so you're why i always get asked "with a k or a c?" :D
If you're a Casey, then you should know that the name Casey/Kasey is gender specific by the spelling. C=Male; K=Female. :)

There are a lot more females in the world than males. The truth of the matter is that most guys in the land of make believe (the internet) rarely come across a female of like mindedness. Typically this sets most guys back and they form a crush or slight comforted relationship with said female. Now that feeling tends to grow and they begin to nag/harass said girl for pictures which eventually leads to asking for nude photos. At some point the girl does one of three things: Gives up the pics, leaves, or calls all the guys asking out (none of which can do a damn thing) and life continues...... Choose wisely.

What makes you so crazy as to spell it with a K? Did you think it was clever to put a K on it because your name starts with a K?

Arrested? Sorry, you get no credit or respectability for being arrested for doing anything. Quit being a bitch and suck the cops dick and that wont happen next time. All he wants is a little slap and pickle.

Every single girl that I have ever met in the automotive and motorcycle community thinks that knowing how to change your oil is a big deal. Sorry, but until you have 100+ builds you are still just like 99.99% of the rest of the children out there. IF my some miracle of the human species you can break this mold you are then correct, and I would be pleasently surprised.

I wish you the best of luck on this and the rest of the forums that are out there. It is tough for girls to even be apart of these groups, but to see one compete and be able to hold conversation would be awe inspiring.

Have fun,
Aaron

Actually, there are a little bit more males in this world than females. The last time I checked the statistics, it was 50.something% males to 49.something% females.

As for my arrest.. it was stupid and back in my "car" days. I was at the street races here and when everyone fled the scene (as everyone does) the cops pulled me over (when I thought they were after some other cars) and I got booked for evading. I take full responsibility and changed my ways even though it was a misunderstanding that will continue to screw me over for years to come. The officer could have filed it as a misdemeanor but chose to write it as a felony. So... I couldn't really plea bargain down to anything less than a misdemeanor.

For the KRAZGRL thing... That's the only way I could spell "crazy girl" for my bike's license plate. All other spellings were already taken. The fact that my name starts with a "K" had nothing to do with it. It was more of a coincidence... I would have MUCH rather had it be spelled with a "C" since that's how most of my emails/forum s/ns are. (crzyb16agirl)

The girl in the male-dominated interest category... lol Well, let's just say I know how to do more than just change my oil. When I had my eg coupe I did the b16a2 swap and did the auto to manual conversion. At that point in my life I did all my own work and was in automotive & engine blue printing classes. I was in the process of making my 88 crx hf into a turbo ls/vtec drag car by myself... but funding fell short and I had to abandon that project. But, like I said, since my arrest I put cars as far out of my mind as I could. So, I find myself in familiar yet foreign waters now. A lot has changed in the past 9-10 years in the world of motor swaps.

With bikes... I do all my own work on my bike. I resort to help when I don't have the right tool (which is rare) or when my back hurts too much. I have 2 torn discs in my back from bartending... a whole work compensation deal that's been lagging for the past 3 years. I still organize quite a few local bike events and go to track days. I always try to be the one educating new riders about their bikes and riding to make sure that they don't end up being another statistic.

I understand your skepticism and I admire it. You'll be happy to find that I am down to earth, compassionate yet skeptical, and I speak my mind.

Nice to meet you, Aaron.

Sorry, but until you have 100+ builds you are still just like 99.99% of the rest of the children out there.

100+ builds? What the fuck?

Does anyone on the swap have 100 builds under their belt? I sure as hell don't.

There is no way in hell. Unless you do that for a living, in which case it isn't your shit anyway.

Ridiculous.

I wish i had a 100+ builds of mine under my belt. Truth is i never will.
That shit is like impossible. Unless like you said. its someone else shit and he dose it for a living.

All he wants is a little slap and pickle.

Now i gotta watch beer fest.

beerfest.jpg

There are a lot more females in the world than males. The truth of the matter is that most guys in the land of make believe (the internet) rarely come across a female of like mindedness. Typically this sets most guys back and they form a crush or slight comforted relationship with said female. Now that feeling tends to grow and they begin to nag/harass said girl for pictures which eventually leads to asking for nude photos. At some point the girl does one of three things: Gives up the pics, leaves, or calls all the guys asking out (none of which can do a damn thing) and life continues...... Choose wisely.

What makes you so crazy as to spell it with a K? Did you think it was clever to put a K on it because your name starts with a K?

Arrested? Sorry, you get no credit or respectability for being arrested for doing anything. Quit being a bitch and suck the cops dick and that wont happen next time. All he wants is a little slap and pickle.

Every single girl that I have ever met in the automotive and motorcycle community thinks that knowing how to change your oil is a big deal. Sorry, but until you have 100+ builds you are still just like 99.99% of the rest of the children out there. IF my some miracle of the human species you can break this mold you are then correct, and I would be pleasently surprised.

I wish you the best of luck on this and the rest of the forums that are out there. It is tough for girls to even be apart of these groups, but to see one compete and be able to hold conversation would be awe inspiring.

Have fun,
Aaron
who pissed in your cereal and turned you into a raging d-bag?
i think you went a little overboard here

If you're a Casey, then you should know that the name Casey/Kasey is gender specific by the spelling. C=Male; K=Female. :)

hmm. sorry - but me and my posse of girls named casey-with-a-c are here to tell you that you're wrong on this one.

show me where it is written, this rule i should know.

ps - fuck rules.

casey1.jpg

Casey-Watt-Photo

casey_home.jpg

etc. etc. etc. oh and don't forget that nutjob, casey anthony.

now, you and kasey chambers over there can buy us a drink.

:D

Last edited:
who pissed in your cereal and turned you into a raging d-bag?
i think you went a little overboard here

Ehh... it was a bit uncalled for, but I know that there are always people out there who try to make themselves feel better by trying to belittle others. I have a decent understanding for people and know when I come across certain personality types I don't let it get to me. I, more or less, get a kick out of disappointing them by not being "hurt" by their written words.

hmm. sorry - but me and my posse of girls named casey-with-a-c are here to tell you that you're wrong on this one.

show me where it is written, this rule i should know.

ps - fuck rules.

now, you and kasey chambers over there can buy us a drink.

:D

I don't know the "rules" for the spelling of Kasey (yes, there are a lot of guys with the "K" spelling like Kasey Kahne). All I know is that the rule of thumb I mentioned before is what I grew up with and has been true 99% of the time.

The one thing I can't stand (sorry for those that spell it this way) are the Kacey or Kacie spellings. lol My name is not Lacey with a "K". haha

I think that people should buy US a drink since we are so unique. :beer:

100+ builds? What the fuck?

Does anyone on the swap have 100 builds under their belt? I sure as hell don't.

There is no way in hell. Unless you do that for a living, in which case it isn't your shit anyway.

Ridiculous.

i have no clue how many things I have done, other than own 3 crx's, and deal with random cars, and everyone elses hondas that i know.

Where I got most of my experience is helping other people with their swaps, mostly because I was bored and wanted to work on someone elses car other than my own.

Having more swaps/experience under your belt doesnt accont for your ability to learn or adapt. :D

Owned_Fire.jpg

Welcome to Hondaswap!

Your bike needs number plates. Racing > Trackdays.

My little whore:
r28494.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Hondaswap!

Your bike needs number plates. Racing > Trackdays.

Nice bike! I would love to get into racing, but my schedule and finances won't allow that right now. I would want to get a track-only bike and since my bike is my commuter (more so now that my car is out of commission) I don't want to jeopardize it at the track right now. Plus... racing won't really help my worker's compensation case for my two torn discs in my lower back. So.. in due time I'm sure I'll be getting my license for racing. Most likely after I graduate (this May), get the car thing situated, and when my back is in better condition. :)

Nice bike! I would love to get into racing, but my schedule and finances won't allow that right now. I would want to get a track-only bike and since my bike is my commuter (more so now that my car is out of commission) I don't want to jeopardize it at the track right now. Plus... racing won't really help my worker's compensation case for my two torn discs in my lower back. So.. in due time I'm sure I'll be getting my license for racing. Most likely after I graduate (this May), get the car thing situated, and when my back is in better condition. :)

Honestly racing isn't any more expensive than Trackdays. Doing trackdays last year I went through a pair of tires a trackday, and this year I'll be using a set for every 2 race days. Also, it costs the same for a trackday as entry fees into 3 or 4 races...but not having a track-specific bike could be a good reason to not get into it...I gotta say though, if you think riding trackdays are fun, wait until you grid up with 40 other bikes and see that green flag drop the first time...the adrenaline is insane!

I understand your skepticism and I admire it. You'll be happy to find that I am down to earth, compassionate yet skeptical, and I speak my mind. Nice to meet you, Aaron.
If everything you have said is true, we will get along nicely...... probably.... and again, Nice to meet you.
100+ builds? What the fuck? Does anyone on the swap have 100 builds under their belt? I sure as hell don't. There is no way in hell. Unless you do that for a living, in which case it isn't your shit anyway. Ridiculous.
It's not ridiculous in any way. I see that as being a pretty understandable statement. The closer you get to that number the more you understand about what is going on and how many different approaches there are to moving a vehicle in the forward or even reverse directions. Get it? Got it? Super dooper.......
who pissed in your cereal and turned you into a raging d-bag? i think you went a little overboard here
Overboard? This is the internet, I'm 25 feet tall and have a 4ft dick.
I was thinking the same thing...
Cry a river, build a bridge....and...... gtfo?
Ehh... it was a bit uncalled for, but I know that there are always people out there who try to make themselves feel better by trying to belittle others. I have a decent understanding for people and know when I come across certain personality types I don't let it get to me. I, more or less, get a kick out of disappointing them by not being "hurt" by their written words.
I am shocked that you have made it 3 days here...... I can only imagine where this will lead in 2 weeks.
Having more swaps/experience under your belt doesnt accont for your ability to learn or adapt.
It does exactly that. Especially if those swaps are across multiple platforms, from multiple manufacturers.

Have fun,
Aaron

Honestly racing isn't any more expensive than Trackdays. Doing trackdays last year I went through a pair of tires a trackday, and this year I'll be using a set for every 2 race days. Also, it costs the same for a trackday as entry fees into 3 or 4 races...but not having a track-specific bike could be a good reason to not get into it...I gotta say though, if you think riding trackdays are fun, wait until you grid up with 40 other bikes and see that green flag drop the first time...the adrenaline is insane!

I look at the expenses from the aspect of not only tires, but also insurance (bike + health), vehicle transportation (for all my track days I have been able to bum rides from friends who were also going who had a truck/trailer), a 1 piece suit (I currently have a 2 piece), maintenance on the bike (brakes, suspension tuning, gas, oil changes, water wetter, tune-ups, etc). It all adds up and I am in no position to even think about getting more involved than just track days here and there... Gawd... as much as I would love to. :)

If everything you have said is true, we will get along nicely...... probably.... and again, Nice to meet you.

I am shocked that you have made it 3 days here...... I can only imagine where this will lead in 2 weeks.

Have fun,
Aaron

Yes, everything I have said is true. As much as anyone on the internet can lie for sh*ts & giggles, I find a sense of pride knowing that I am honest in what I say in real life and online. I only wish it was a more shared custom.

As for the 3 day comment... I'm not sure what you implied by that, but I'm always curious as to where things will be in the future.

Thank you Aaron for investigating my introduction and having your 15 seconds of fame. And thank you to the rest of you who politely came to my defense and apologized on hondaswap's behalf.

Now... if everyone doesn't mind, I would love this thread to not get derailed by "he said" "she said" type of arguing. It was meant to be a hello from me to hondaswap and a chance to introduce myself to other enthusiasts. Not to be a platform for negativity/drama. If I wanted that, I'm sure there are plenty of other forums I could have searched for.

:giveup:

Attachments

• oi.jpg
    oi.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
god damn you are beautiful :) you are the total package(no humping,just sharing that custom to be honest)

Back