Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow this thread got a lot of posts fast.
this is what happens a female announces herself on the Internet.

It only makes me wonder as to why... the male-to-female ratio in the world is almost even... :)

No Jeff or Steve..... this post is not legit.

I am a hater.... Welcome.... and prepare to get schooled HARD.

Hey there hater. So... what makes you a hate and why do you take on that preference? Anyway, school away, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that I know a heck of a lot more than your average joe. :D I've just been out of the car scene for about 5 or 6 years and this is my refresher course (being arrested for it kinda does that to you).

It only makes me wonder as to why... the male-to-female ratio in the world is almost even... :)

we are horny... lol jk

oh shit no im not.... im humping my desk every time i open this thread... shit i broke it!

we are horny... lol jk

oh shit no im not.... im humping my desk every time i open this thread... shit i broke it!

That's 'cause you're hitting it with the wrong head. :bangdesk: lol :laughing1:

the internet everyone assumes its a he..

its_a_tarp.gif

B ACTUALLY! has a crush?!?!
wow,krazgrl's bf might have competition

To make it easier... I'm Kasey.

And I think that Brian just liked the hooter I flashed early.

If he liked that, then I guess this o rly may be a bit much for him... :D

orly.jpg

Hey there hater. So... what makes you a hate and why do you take on that preference? Anyway, school away, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that I know a heck of a lot more than your average joe. :D I've just been out of the car scene for about 5 or 6 years and this is my refresher course (being arrested for it kinda does that to you).
There are a lot more females in the world than males. The truth of the matter is that most guys in the land of make believe (the internet) rarely come across a female of like mindedness. Typically this sets most guys back and they form a crush or slight comforted relationship with said female. Now that feeling tends to grow and they begin to nag/harass said girl for pictures which eventually leads to asking for nude photos. At some point the girl does one of three things: Gives up the pics, leaves, or calls all the guys asking out (none of which can do a damn thing) and life continues...... Choose wisely.

What makes you so crazy as to spell it with a K? Did you think it was clever to put a K on it because your name starts with a K?

Arrested? Sorry, you get no credit or respectability for being arrested for doing anything. Quit being a bitch and suck the cops dick and that wont happen next time. All he wants is a little slap and pickle.

Every single girl that I have ever met in the automotive and motorcycle community thinks that knowing how to change your oil is a big deal. Sorry, but until you have 100+ builds you are still just like 99.99% of the rest of the children out there. IF my some miracle of the human species you can break this mold you are then correct, and I would be pleasently surprised.

I wish you the best of luck on this and the rest of the forums that are out there. It is tough for girls to even be apart of these groups, but to see one compete and be able to hold conversation would be awe inspiring.

Have fun,
Aaron

Back