Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

probly just got sick of the mindless leg humping like the rest of them do

i dont think the leg humping was that bad..even still she said she knew how forums worked

Wanted to say hi in this sub-section.

I have a 2005 yamaha R6 (raven) and have been riding for about 4 years.
sbike.gif

I do track days (no canyons anymore) and I admit that my biggest pet peeve is seeing squids. I live by the motto of "I'd rather sweat than bleed".

If you're in the soCal area and see the license plate KRAZGRL... that's me. :)

l_a1dc9ebdb22824260218f2ab8e371e14.jpg

l_c71c6a3c439d5eaa9faf7b3fc261273f.jpg

nice bike

i hope you have a drop cloth to cover your leg. there are going to be some leg humpers...

here's my ride...bone stock, just the way i want it....for now...bought it new 2 years ago this month.
100_0188.jpg

you too, but I think your bike would look even better with a slip-on instead of that stubby stock can.

hahaha... oh man you all are funny.

I haven't been around much for a number of reasons (and no, it was not from "lack of attention," or from being scared off). First, I sold my si and have been pretty down and out about it. Hence, why I avoided honda-related forums..

But, I got a daily-driver, gas-sipping car (not a honda), so I've been happy about that.

Then there were the other events going on: graduating, worker's comp BS, procedures done on my back, road trip, family events, etc, etc, etc...

So, I do stop by every so often to see what's new but haven't really been in the mood to post much. I actually haven't even checked this particular thread for a few months, thinking it would be long gone and buried.
laughing.gif

I'll be sure to stop by more often now that I have more free time. :D

welcome back. what did you get for a DD?

Thanks. Got an 09 Yaris hatch. So far I'm getting 35+ mpg. Even though it was a difficult transition for me to go from stick to auto... it's a nice change of pace since I sit in soCal traffic so much.

Attachments

• yaris03.jpg
    yaris03.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 222
i like those... i just wish the cluster was in the right spot :(

It took some getting used to, but it's actually quite handy. Where the cluster normally is, I have a storage compartment... It's amazing how much room & storage there is in such a tiny car. :p

How am I supposed to stalk this girl if there's no one page with a compilation of all her pics? Us teenagers have no patience... so much stuff to do, so little time...

There's no respect for the young one's anymore *sigh*

In any case WELCOME, I can't really comment on bikes/cars very much so I'll just say you are very beautiful :)

How am I supposed to stalk this girl if there's no one page with a compilation of all her pics? Us teenagers have no patience... so much stuff to do, so little time...

There's no respect for the young one's anymore *sigh*

In any case WELCOME, I can't really comment on bikes/cars very much so I'll just say you are very beautiful :)

:ph34r:

Well, there's a few pics here and there within the first few pages of this thread. You're young, you're supposed to enjoy the effort of searching. :p

Anyway, thanks for the welcome & compliment. :)

I guess she has been here longer, but yes, they sure help.

Back