just ate lunch, and now i feel like carp :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
just had some pasta... and now i feel like shit. ugh :cry:

Quite smoking 5 days ago, and I just ate a feel like shit also...haven't been sleeping worth crap...but not smoking!

good for you for quitting... i fell of the wagon....
i didn't even eat that much... i have at least 3/4 of it left in the fridge... :cry:

felt like ass this morning took a shit and ate a pb and j. lunch in a little bit but i feel better after pooin. try it out

lol- i pooped last night... i dont have to go.

You need to break down the particles in your stomach.. seems like your lunch didnt go down right? try some citrus fruit.. oranges.. etc.. and a warm drink..

Cooffffffffeeee??

lol that wont help your stomach dear

Get a fruit drink... or drink lots and lots of clean water...

Go swill down a bottle of vodka.

No, it won't help anything but it should lead to an interesting post or two before you fall unconsious in a peaceful drooling slumber..

i think theres some Captain in the server room.... lol

liquor.....:drool:

I need to quit smoking stoges. But I'd probably end up one FAT motherfucker, even with my fast metabolism.

drink a lot of water bro. liquor wil fuk u over, but hey you'll have an excuse to make a
I r drunk right now post.

Quoted post[/post]]
Cooffffffffeeee??

lol that wont help your stomach dear

Get a fruit drink... or drink lots and lots of clean water...
gallery_13158_303_2268.jpg

seems like your lunch didnt go down right? try some citrus fruit.. oranges.. etc.. and a warm drink..

are you trying to kill him ALREADY??
i didn't know you could get a life insurance policy THAT fast...

coffee prob won't help, what sort of sauce was on the pasta?

a lot of places use butter on the pasta, that could be it...

or else the acidic sauce is mixing with something else that was already in your stomach...
did you have coffee this morning?

Back