Just found my new favorite beer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im a fan of wheat beers.

Blue Moon
Shocktop (like blue moon but more orange flavor)
Sam Adams wheat beers
even Bud Lite wheat isnt bad.

i also like Landshark. ive had Guiness, but its not for me, dont like the taste.

Dragon's Milk from New Holland Brewery. Saw it in the specialy beer aisle of Giant Eagle a couple weeks ago and decided to try it. Its aged in Oak Barrels and is pretty damn good.
166210_1513725409332_1420320023_31204086_6686800_n.jpg
Decent review.

My favorite beer is Stone Ruination IPA.

It got a 100 on the beer scale. It's perfect in every way.
stone-ruination.jpg

It's expensive, so I usually only drink one then, go to a cheaper beer/hard alcohol.

And 95b16coupe. That's because we live in seattle. All the good bars are dive bars, and most are for hipsters/trendy/locals. At that, most of grocery stores have all the good beers. And we have all these wonderful local brewers too. Elysian, Red Hook, Mac and Jacks, George Town, Big Al Brewing Company, Fremont, Hale's, etc.

Stone Brewery makes some good stuff, I like the Oaked Arrogant Bastard
Had that last night.

For whatever reason I love almost every beer from upstate NY. Red Hook, Sarnac, Lake Placid micro brewery.

Tried Dogfish Head 60 minute the other day, damn that's a good beer.

Generally I will drink Guinness. I think it is just the best all around beer. Is it my favorite? I don't have one. Beer has too many varieties to choose just one. I like to try all kinds of things.

Had that last night.

For whatever reason I love almost every beer from upstate NY. Red Hook, Sarnac, Lake Placid micro brewery.

Tried Dogfish Head 60 minute the other day, damn that's a good beer.

Generally I will drink Guinness. I think it is just the best all around beer. Is it my favorite? I don't have one. Beer has too many varieties to choose just one. I like to try all kinds of things.

like women.

Blue Moon, Sessions and Warsteiner are beverages that I normally partake in. I do enjoy some of the micro brew stuff that comes out of Washington too. I am on the wrong side of the state for the really good ones though. I live in "wine" country.

I guess I'll get him for you bein that its Christmas and all.

Holycrap. I've not had an insta-hangover like that in a long time. :(

I resend my recommendation of the coffee stout.

im a fan of wheat beers.

Blue Moon
Shocktop (like blue moon but more orange flavor)
Sam Adams wheat beers
even Bud Lite wheat isnt bad.

i also like Landshark. ive had Guiness, but its not for me, dont like the taste.

I have shocktop on tap, stop by and I'll let you at it.

Blue Moon, Sessions and Warsteiner are beverages that I normally partake in. I do enjoy some of the micro brew stuff that comes out of Washington too. I am on the wrong side of the state for the really good ones though. I live in "wine" country.

lol.. latah creek :rimshot:
i tried some of their wine, it was sitting on the counter at a party. worst decision of my life was drinking some gentlemans jack to get the taste out of my mouth

ugggg nothing like a hung over cristmas!

Back