Just like battle pope...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EK hatches only came in 2 trims. CX and DX. I don't believe any of them had power windows or locks, power steering, or a/c unless the buyer had it installed at the dealer.

If I went to work for our competing company, Allstar communications, I could easily be making 40k a year after a year. But the problem is the impersonal attention they give their customers and the large work force they employ. I'd rather make what I make for my dad. Help my company be a multi generational company. We're 12 years into it so far... I want to help keep it going.

Now you just need to find a way to increase business and make the company grow =) Running a business isnt fun, but it can be rewarding and if done right the payoffs can be great.

I'm at that spot in my job where I can't really ask for more money since I'm making just under what the owner makes. but I can find ways to grow our store income and in return my pay goes up =)

92 hatch + 100% stock GSR motor + bolt ons, that would make for a "fun" DD.

I just noticed it has manual windows. Were power windows/locks options on the hatches?

... the search continues ...
Power windows were not available on the hatchbacks.

EK hatches only came in 2 trims. CX and DX. I don't believe any of them had power windows or locks, power steering, or a/c unless the buyer had it installed at the dealer.
Correctamundo!

The rad support is pretty easy. Just drill out the spot weld holding it in place then bend it to where you want it and spot weld it again. Or just use a come along.
True, but for 4g's, you shouldn't have to do ANY work on the car.

Now you just need to find a way to increase business and make the company grow =) Running a business isnt fun, but it can be rewarding and if done right the payoffs can be great.

I'm at that spot in my job where I can't really ask for more money since I'm making just under what the owner makes. but I can find ways to grow our store income and in return my pay goes up =)

92 hatch + 100% stock GSR motor + bolt ons, that would make for a "fun" DD.

I'm not the owner, nor do I wanna be... so my influence isn't very prominent. My dad is comfortable just where we are with three full time techs, a sales manager and an office manager.

Business is great right now. I did at least four jobs a day two weeks ago while my brother was on vacation. Last week I installed 4 new systems. Minimal cost of 4 grand a piece including phones and training.

As for the hatch, I want something as close to stock as possible, sub 100k miles (although it won't matter).

I want to paint it Championship white and drop in a b16b with the lsd s4c, do a few bolt ons, 5 lug CTR/ITR rims, (Yeah I know I'll need the entire suspension setup for it) lower it a few inches, install door locks and windows, (now that I know my assumption was right), and basically make it look as close to a JDM CTR as I can... aside from the RHD part.

Oh and I'm going to do a little bit of weight redux on it. I drove an 1800 lb Geo without PS, I don't need that. AC... well the way teh summers are going... I might use it.

Yeah I know, a CTR clone? Please... blah. I think it'll be neat. I just have to get rid of this car to get those plans started.

Last edited:
Back