K, now some friends.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1. Google Maps
2. Walk or something.
3. Hangout spots? Sounds highschool to me.

High school? Wtf are you talking about? I'm too young to hang out at the bar, so as far as I know, it's still a hang out spot. Or do you have a better name for it?

And yeah, you're a bit slow on the uptake with that one....my answer going to be the same to you with whole number system.

werd x 3 to B, slammed, and invis. i'm sorry but you're sounding pathetic. put your tits in a tank top and your ass in some shorts and go make a hangout spot. sit at a coffee shop, book store, skate park, drive up, wtfe, but uh, don't sit around waiting for someone else to come find you - you're hiding in a damn house for chrissakes :).

ps you get at least 30mpg in that rex. town is 5 miles away? that's 3 trips to town on a gallon. quit whining, drive that bitch to town and see some stuff. wish there was an ass smacking smiley..

I'm not that concerned with gas. The only problem is no job+no money= no gas and what I got has got to last me til I find a job and then probably two weeks after. That's what I'm worried about.

Damn... I wish I was 21..... I could use the drinks right now......:(

have tuner take you out one night... go to a coffee shop (not an emo starbucks shit hole, a REAL coffee shop).
try to get a job there.
you're cute, so people will want to talk to you. easy to make friends making coffee

:beer:

I'm in NC.. in August there's a nopi meet in VA (i think it's the 16 & 17th).. if there's anybody that's close enough to go I think it would be interesting.

threadjack: i would write the hell out of some greeting cards, provided anyone wanted to read/buy my dry sarcastic form of supportive mesg. anyone with a lead into that industry, pm me ;). /threadjack.

just go on myspace and facebook and make friends. chat online. have some random guy come pick you up. voila. instant friends.

don't worry about getting kidnapped, beaten, or raped. that only happens in backwoods, hick states.

it worked for tila tequilla.

maybe someday, you can have a shot at love with a furry bastard on mtv

rofl

it worked for tila tequilla.

maybe someday, you can have a shot at love with a furry bastard on mtv

rofl
yeah, but you have to have bigger tits and be a bigger whore.

i think the best reality show would be "a shot at love with flava flav". take the 2 worst things that were ever put on television and combine them. signs that the apocalypse is upon us.

1. Google maps? Don't I have to know where to go first?
2. Walk? Town is like 5 or more miles away.
3. I don't exercise and I'm pretty sure I'd shrivel up if I walked that far to just to get to a mall or some shit.

Do you have access to a bike? 5 miles on a bike is like nothing, and you don't even really need to be in shape. I'm pretty out of shape and I still manage to take 10 mile bike rides 4-5 times a week.

High school? Wtf are you talking about? I'm too young to hang out at the bar, so as far as I know, it's still a hang out spot. Or do you have a better name for it?

And yeah, you're a bit slow on the uptake with that one....my answer going to be the same to you with whole number system.

Then try coffee shops. Also, are the bars and clubs really anal there? Most states I've been in usually have bars that allow under 21 in them. You just wear a wristband or whatever so they know not to serve you.

*AGREE*
The oldschool warehouse ones when you can find them are pretty dope. The ones that are posted on myspace = Fuxx0r

lotsa jailbait. as far as E.... iono about that......i've had some entertaining times.

12 year olds on ecstacy ? I'll add this to a honey-do list.

Reminds me of the time that my ex-brother-in-law gave all of my sister's numerous and biligerant gerbils LSD tabs and tossed them into a stereo shop that pissed me off.

WOW Lol.

thats ...wow hahaha

another fun place is local performance shops. i chill there alot lol

Back