K, now some friends.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Reminds me of the time that my ex-brother-in-law gave all of my sister's numerous and biligerant gerbils LSD tabs and tossed them into a stereo shop that pissed me off.

Were they hyperactive hamsters before the LSD. I'd be afraid they would explode.

Also, just wandering around places in town may either get you to meet new people, or mugged. Maybe both just depends on what time and where you are ;).

High school? Wtf are you talking about? I'm too young to hang out at the bar, so as far as I know, it's still a hang out spot. Or do you have a better name for it?

And yeah, you're a bit slow on the uptake with that one....my answer going to be the same to you with whole number system.

Well when I hear the word hang out spots, I think of like that neighborhood burger joint that all the kids hang out at. I didn't mean for it to sound completely rude, but first thing that comes to mind is places like in dazed and confused.

Well when I hear the word hang out spots, I think of like that neighborhood burger joint that all the kids hang out at. I didn't mean for it to sound completely rude, but first thing that comes to mind is places like in dazed and confused.

Lol, yeah I guess. But, it's the only word that seemed to make sense considering my age and all. I guess, I could always say the "watering hole" but then that sounds like a bar.....

I'd be willing to meet up sometime with you guys...I don't do much but work during the week, rest of the time I chill at home because i'm broke and my Honda is also.

Cool place to hang out is @ the beach hut (awesome sno cones), tuner should know where i'm talking about. I don't hang out with all the highschool kiddies there, but I stop by from time to time and enjoy a nice evening. I'll PM you my cell# and if you guys decide to get out sometime, let me know. I can help you out with directions or whatever too if you need them when he isn't around.

Back