1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K20A2 swap need help!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by Antweezy84, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Antweezy84

Antweezy84 New Member

im buying a 1993 EG and i would like to drop and K20A2 in it. i found a place where i can get the swap for about 6000. it comes with almost everything:complete motor, block, intake manifold, complete head, sensors, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, throttle body, alternator, starter, ignition wires, a/c compressor, power steering pump, headers, obd2 ecu, 6 speed hydraulic lsd tranny, drive shafts, intermediate shafts, enigine mounts, and shift linkage. the only thing i need is the wiring harness. i think i need custom headers too, right. is there anything else im missing. any info will help. THANX

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

oh yea you got to run new gas line hydrolic lines mounts,and a few more things i cant remeber

3. Antweezy84

Antweezy84 New Member

i got the mounts. i can have those lines custom made. thanx. if you can think of anything else. just let me know thanx again

4. Antweezy84

Antweezy84 New Member

do i use the rsx type r wiring harness?

5. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

6. k24hatchback

k24hatchback New Member

make sure it comes with the charging harness and at least the first o2 sensor. You will also need a five speed accord shifter box or one from a rsx will work but will be much higher. You will need a fan temp. adapter switch and also a header and mounts which were already mentioned. You will also need a adjustable fuel pressure regulator to up the pressure since the kseries doesn't run a return line but your civic does. You will also need to either buy or make custom axles.

7. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted