K20A2 swap need help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Antweezy84

im buying a 1993 EG and i would like to drop and K20A2 in it. i found a place where i can get the swap for about 6000. it comes with almost everything:complete motor, block, intake manifold, complete head, sensors, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, throttle body, alternator, starter, ignition wires, a/c compressor, power steering pump, headers, obd2 ecu, 6 speed hydraulic lsd tranny, drive shafts, intermediate shafts, enigine mounts, and shift linkage. the only thing i need is the wiring harness. i think i need custom headers too, right. is there anything else im missing. any info will help. THANX

im buying a 1993 EG and i would like to drop and K20A2 in it. i found a place where i can get the swap for about 6000. it comes with almost everything:complete motor, block, intake manifold, complete head, sensors, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, throttle body, alternator, starter, ignition wires, a/c compressor, power steering pump, headers, obd2 ecu, 6 speed hydraulic lsd tranny, drive shafts, intermediate shafts, enigine mounts, and shift linkage. the only thing i need is the wiring harness. i think i need custom headers too, right. is there anything else im missing. any info will help. THANX

oh yea you got to run new gas line hydrolic lines mounts,and a few more things i cant remeber

i got the mounts. i can have those lines custom made. thanx. if you can think of anything else. just let me know thanx again

make sure it comes with the charging harness and at least the first o2 sensor. You will also need a five speed accord shifter box or one from a rsx will work but will be much higher. You will need a fan temp. adapter switch and also a header and mounts which were already mentioned. You will also need a adjustable fuel pressure regulator to up the pressure since the kseries doesn't run a return line but your civic does. You will also need to either buy or make custom axles.

Back