K20aEG dyno and race with 5.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would have to say the 2nd vid is also worthless...sorry mang!

There both races, theres nothing worthless about it. K-series spanked in both videos.

yea dude..but i couldnt even DL the 1st one b/c i wasnt wasting the time...and the 2nd one...i couldnt even see anything but occasional head lights.....even though it did sound good... :p

1st video = a hatch with a K series engine in it running on the dyno (no numbers no build info no nothing) then a half assed shaky as fuck video of it "racing" a mustang(?) on some shit ass side road

VERY definitive :roll:

2nd video was even fucking worse... you could barely tell what kind of car you were in from the crack head jittering all over with the camera... again "racing" on some shitty ass street

i saw this shit like 6 months ago on honda-tech so i hope your not trying to pass this off as yours

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 17 2004, 08:44 PM
1st video = a hatch with a K series engine in it running on the dyno (no numbers no build info no nothing) then a half assed shaky as fuck video of it "racing" a mustang(?) on some shit ass side road

2nd video was even fucking worse... you could barely tell what kind of car you were in from the crack head jittering all over with the camera... again "racing" on some shitty ass street

So what Sol SI? You want them to race on the nice flat road in front of the police precent?

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 17 2004, 09:28 PM
i saw this shit like 6 months ago on honda-tech so i hope your not trying to pass this off as yours

No where did I say it was mine. I ask k20EG for the vid im just spreading the video around.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 17 2004, 07:54 PM
K20a EG Spanking 13 second WRX (Excuse the camera man I flamed him for not holding the camera still)

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...kZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Notice RSX gauge is intsalled.

If that was you, you didn't spank shit of a 13 second WRX, at worst he was right on your rear fender. That isn't a spanking. That difference could be made up on a shift or a better launch.

2nd...tell the camera man to either stare at your gauges or stare at the WRX's headlights, not both. It looks like someone put the video on slow motion and all the lights were blurred everywhere.

that 2nd video SUCKED.

Rev 8k, WRX got raped it started ahead and got passed, and there weren't staying together he was being left.

Its a 5thgen hatchback with a K-motor thats lighter than a b16 that has over 220 HP. WRX 4 door thats heavy as shit.

Don't start your bullshit.
Whos cares what you think about it, these are not proffesional camera men.

dude you sound just like icy winds

-how are we supposed to know what the k series is making when the video of the dyno doesn't show jack shit

Back