K20aEG dyno and race with 5.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 17 2004, 11:26 PM

-how are we supposed to know what the k series is making when the video of the dyno doesn't show jack shit

So why dont you listen to me im telling you.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 17 2004, 11:20 PM
Rev 8k, WRX got raped it started ahead and got passed, and there weren't staying together he was being left.

Its a 5thgen hatchback with a K-motor thats lighter than a b16 that has over 220 HP. WRX 4 door thats heavy as shit.

Don't start your bullshit.
Whos cares what you think about it, these are not proffesional camera men.

it barely got "raped" it started ahead? says who I can't see that shit in the video. :bs:

I'm glad for your 5th gen with Kmotor and 220 hp... the WRX has 227 stock. It's heavy yeah, but he can also haul his friends around more comfortably.

I'm not starting bullshit, but it seems your videos are bullshit. You obviously care about what people like myself think, You're the one that posted the videos. If you don't want me to say the video sucks, get a professional camera man. adios

227hp WRX dont run 13's.

Its not my EG, I have an EJ1, thats my friend K20EG's 92-95 hatch.
(It has over 220HP K-series are remarkable, they make impressive power gains)

Have you ever heard if you got nothing good to say don't say nothing at all?

If you have a good computer and WMP 9, you hear the WRX take off, the camera looks out the window and the EG catches up, and you hear the WRX, and you see it passing the WRX till you see the headlights. (and continues to leave it)

Yeah...at first all I said was the video sucked, that WAS me being nice. Now you've gone and fucking pissed me off. So lets see, you show us some hatch running whatever with x amount of hp like I really give a fuck? If it's not yours, why do you have a hardon for it? Get a fucking life. or at least find something to do besides annoy people.

2ndly, I realize WRXs don't run 13s. It's been my dream car since March of 2001. I know more about it than you probably do. Next, since it's not stock and it's running 13s and your hatch is running 12.8s that STILL ISN'T BEING RAPED.

People need to learn some humility. If I came on here with a 12.8 second hatch I sure as hell wouldn't be trying to rub it into everyones face and then get pissy when people don't give a fuck and tell you the Video SUCKS ASS. Now get over it.

Is that 220hp from a stock k20?! im pretty sure its not at the wheels. hes probably, realistically, im pretty fuckin sure he's got about 178-186hp to the wheels. and thats on a good, nice temperature day. if its hot as fuck its probably running about 160-165. those K20 change timing and shit like i change my socks. stick with the :worthy: Bseries! try to get some dyno runs and graphs and stuff. oh yeah, where in CA are you?

I'm sorry, that was NOT a turbo AWD launch in that first video. Have you experienced the difference between a FWD and an AWD launch? (barring slicks, of course). In addition to the Civic starting at least a car length ahead (it's pretty apparent in the shitty video), it raced a WRX with a crappy driver. While it MAY be a fast car, that video doesn't prove a thing.

1)hmmm, i have a 2.6ghz and i'm on a t3 and that video still looked like crap to me- it's your camera man with cerebral palsy, not my shitty computer

2) and if that's your friends car why don't you know the year of it?

3)i refuse to listen to what anyone says about their car and the hp it makes unless there is written proof- i've been bullshitted way too many times to believe everyone who says- my hatch has 250hp- wooopeeee- and my go kart makes 10000 hp- it's worthless without any proof, a list of mods, a legit race etc

Very adolescent, and what If I post my friend car beating other cars?
And if you really did'nt give a phuck you would'nt be downloading it or posting replies. A hard on you say, are sensitive when civic's beat wrx'es, I don't care about the Impreza, or how much I know about it.
And I am not rubbing it in anyones face, They choose to download it, this is the only thread on this video on HondaSwap.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 18 2004, 05:26 AM
dude you sound just like icy winds

That's because it is.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 18 2004, 12:01 AM

That's because it is.

You said you was gonna get my IP VX but you never did.
Me and him live in different cities.
My brother is no longer able to log on to this site.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 17 2004, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry, that was NOT a turbo AWD launch in that first video. Have you experienced the difference between a FWD and an AWD launch? (barring slicks, of course). In addition to the Civic starting at least a car length ahead (it's pretty apparent in the shitty video), it raced a WRX with a crappy driver. While it MAY be a fast car, that video doesn't prove a thing.

First video is a Mustang 5.0.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 17 2004, 11:54 PM
Very adolescent, and what If I post my friend car beating other cars?
And if you really did'nt give a phuck you would'nt be downloading it or posting replies. A hard on you say, are sensitive when civic's beat wrx'es, I don't care about the Impreza, or how much I know about it.
And I am not rubbing it in anyones face, They choose to download it, this is the only thread on this video on HondaSwap.

If you're going to post it up, I'm going to watch it, upon watching the shitty video I decided it was pointless and wanted to help warn other fellow users away from this shitty doesn't-prove-a-fucking-thing video.

You put that shit up here for us to comment on, and now you're getting pissy because we didn't say "hey good job street racing putting peoples lives in danger just so you could prove your BUILT UP honda is faster than a mostly stock WRX!"

Yeah that nice what ever you say ReV 8k. Only person who sounds pissed off is you, you say you dont care but you continue to rant.
90lude that mustange is like an 89.
(AFK)

what ever you say Soich...I'm done with you. Have a nice day. Don't kill anyone tomorrow night.

one more thing...take it to the track, I wanna see your 1/4 mile times. Please?

Back