K20aEG dyno and race with 5.0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what kind of K20 is that, and if you are claming 220 whp, put at least the list of things you got under the hood, if you cant came uo with the Dyno Sheet,
and what kind of k20 is that, K20a2 or a3 ?

he's got the dyno sheet on the front page.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 18 2004, 05:54 AM
Very adolescent, and what If I post my friend car beating other cars?

Your friends car, that's funny.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda+Feb 18 2004, 06:05 AM-->
@Feb 18 2004, 12:01 AM

That's because it is.

You said you was gonna get my IP VX but you never did.
Me and him live in different cities.
My brother is no longer able to log on to this site.

No, I didn't say I was going to get your IP, I said I could.

And I'd like an explaination as to How you IM'ed me about being mean to your "brother" on here, and then two weeks later saying you found this site that day. Oh, I know how, you are the same person. You ask the same stupid questions, and say the exact same dumb shit as you did under Icy Winds.

If you aren't the same person it is amazing that stupidity runs so deep in your genes.

So how far apart do you and your brother live? Next town over, couple counties?

all you fucking have is claims

i dont give a fuck about what you want to CLAIM happened in those videos

first of all NEITHER FUCKING VIDEO WAS A REAL RACE
its video of some little retards playing asshole in the streets
that means absolutly NOTHING

im sorry but im not impressed

next the camera guy sucked ass
a fuckin epileptic could have done a better fucking job filming that shit

first video was fucking weak
looked like the civic had AT LEAST a 1 car head start
looked like the rustang was catching up when they passed the camera
we'll never know what really happened because the video stops right then
no clue what distance they "raced"
no clue what time that works out to

second video wasnt worth half a fucking shit

-fuckin camera guy is having a seisure
-you hear a launch
-theres some more shaking
-look out the window see WRX headlights
-more shaking
-see traffic approaching
-hear retard talking

ok yeah that was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 sec WRX???
says who????
i didnt see any time slips
i didnt see any times posted on the towers
oh thats right....
thats cuz they raced for an unknown distance on a public road
no clue what distance they raced
no clue what speeds were reached
no clue if someone pre-jumped on the launch
no clue if the WRX let off cuz he saw the traffic they were closing in on

these videos arent worth shit
the "races" arent worth shit
the results arent worth shit

i see no specs on ANY of the cars involved in any of this shit
i see no numbers for times ANY of these cars ran

the ONLY thing these videos prove are:
there are people in the world that cant shoot video to save their fucking life
and YOU are fucking RETARDED

Fuck you, your the retarded one. Dont want to impress you, didn't post to prove anything.
Shows a K-Series in a Civic beating a WRX and a Mustang.
Show exactly what my title says K-series civic dyno and race with 5.0 .
Kiss my ass.

VX good luck with your john doe case, never been to this site since my join date, only seen this site on Jakes PC. You barely know anything personal about me amazing even a mod is mouthin off at this site. Clean up your acts.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 18 2004, 02:34 AM
Fuck you, your the retarded one. Dont want to impress you, didn't post to prove anything.
Shows a K-Series in a Civic beating a WRX and a Mustang.
Show exactly what my title says K-series civic dyno and race with 5.0 .
Kiss my ass.

VX good luck with your john doe case, never been to this site since my join date, only seen this site on Jakes PC. You barely know anything personal about me amazing even a mod is mouthin off at this site. Clean up your acts.

:yawn:

now now settle down, here I'll tell you what you wanted to hear.

WOW OH MY GOD YOU BEAT A WRX AND A MUSTANG OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE SHIT OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY HERO OMGHI2U!!!!

Oh and you can't forget the...

s3f8b5be57a134.jpg

Even though the car had a headstart on the Mustang and the WRX video sucked ass...

This guy is a dumbass just like his "brother." Fuck icy winds and fuck this dude. They can both eat a bowl of dicks as far as i am concerned.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 18 2004, 03:01 AM

WOW OH MY GOD YOU BEAT A WRX AND A MUSTANG OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE SHIT OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY HERO OMGHI2U!!!!

s3f8b5be57a134.jpg

Even though the car had a headstart on the Mustang and the WRX video sucked ass...
This guy is a dumbass just like his "brother." Fuck icy winds and fuck this dude. They can both eat a bowl of dicks as far as i am concerned.

H22a thats nice to hear. Theres nothing dumb about posting a Video.
For the 4th time Its not my car.
I like cookies. :p

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 17 2004, 11:34 PM
You barely know anything personal about me amazing even a mod is mouthin off at this site. Clean up your acts.

and just what the fuck are you going to do? ban him?

ok first of all, you say you know this guy who has the car. do you know him personally? have you every seen the car in person? or did you just see a few worthless vids and think "tHaTs TiTe y0!!! mAd JDM PoWa!!, must post crappy vids to be cool". and i doubt you even know the guy since hes in cali and your IP says that you are located in FL.

wait a minute Icy's IP says he's in FL too. wow what a coincidence <_< . and the address given from each was only 7 miles apart. did you register at home as Icy, find yourself to be banned for being an asshat, then register at work or something?

dude just admit you are an asshat and stop being such a bitch to everyone who doesnt agree with you, or you are gonna find yourself to be banned just like your "brother".

and to add my input about the vids....

first one was pretty bad. first on the dyno the engine looks like its missing a motor mount. the thing its moving WAY too much and thats just unsafe. its cool that he got that engine in there and running, but something like that takes more then just throwing in an engine any which way that it fits. and you are acting like its the best thing since sliced bread. welcome to 6 months ago dude, hasport has been working on the swap kit for quite some time now and i believe they are almost finished. soon it will be as common as a b16 in a crx.

second video was terrible, you can barely make out ANYTHING. face it. the second vid sucks and you know it. you just dont want to take credit for such a shitty post.

what a fucktard. hes even showing his liscense plate in the dyno vid then shows some street racing. hes just asking for the cops to take his car away!

you know what sucks, 200hp k20 hatchbacks, are running about the same 1/4 mi. times as a b16 hatchback. and thats if the k20's computer is having a good day. im not dawging on k-series, just wish they werent so picky.

yeah well not according to icy winds up there- the self proclaimed "God of all things K" apparently his k series can make 2000 hp and also brew a mean cup of decaf on his way to work

Back