K20z3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

upgrade

I found a K20Z3 w/ 30,000 miles on it and was wanting to know the hassels with the swap going into a 1989 civic lx. or would it be even worth it, if the motor is $1000 or so.

Hi my friend. Just a suggestion before I attempt to answer your question. One, you made double posts which are not necessary. Trust me, someone will get to your question eventually. Two, your car is an EF, so you are posting in the wrong section.

With that said, have you done any research at all on this swap before considering it, such as checking to see if they make motor mounts to fit your car for starters? Just out of sheer speculation I would say that it is going to cost you quite a bit. Not to mention you will have to find a transmission, among other things, which again, will run you quite a bit. Best of luck with whatever you decide on doing. :thumbsup:

P.S. Your thread may end up getting locked in this forum since you double posted and it is, after all, in the wrong part of the site. Try to stick with the other post which I BELIEVE is in the correct forum.

k series are great but to make a long story short its well worth the money if its that cheap but look to drop another 3-5 grand to get it going down the road

please don't make 2 threads about the same thing,

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back