K24 into '99 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good luck with the sswap dude

i have a buddy that want to put in a k series in a similar civic and wants to know if he should be worried about putting a turbo on that motor with that high compression?

and is it bolt on or should a shop do it? thanks and again good luck

i like the headlights !!!!!

thanks for the comment on the headlights, but i cant really recommend on that situation because i mostly know about n/a not turbo, also it depends on which motor he is dropping in since the compression ratios vary between motors, the Type S, R's and new civic's Si's K20's are the ones with the highes compression ratios.
If he gets a K24a1 which comes from the CRV is a 9.6:1 compression which is not that bad for tubo.

thanks for your 2 cents.......

i have a milano 99 ex with a gsr and im loving every moment. has to be the funest car i have ever driven, cant imagine it with a K SERIES !!!!! keep up the good work......

where can i get similar headlights, i really like the way they look on 99-00 civics.

where can i get similar headlights, i really like the way they look on 99-00 civics.

i bought them on ebay right after i bought the car a long time ago, just search for 99 00 civic black housing headlights or something similar. I dont know if they still sell them though.

Looking great! Wish I did my swap in a EM1. Welcome to the K series world where power making oppertunities are endless. Keep us posted

damn, i havent updated in a while, i already have most of the parts with me i basicly just need the hondata.

will post some pics sometime soon so check back

K swap

I have a 99 ex coupe and im leaning towards a k20a rsx drivetrain myself keeping it na. So 2 thumbs up chino on yr k24 project

I have a 99 ex coupe and im leaning towards a k20a rsx drivetrain myself keeping it na. So 2 thumbs up chino on yr k24 project

Next time you post, check the dates on the thread you're in please. This conversation is two years old, and the original poster hasn't been here since then either, so I really doubt he's going to care or respond at this point...

Back