Kart Trak!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
ive made plans with sabrina and dave to head up there on the 28th or 29th. anyone else coming to witness some ownage?

woah - leap year??? :blink:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 7 2004, 01:19 PM
ive made plans with sabrina and dave to head up there on the 28th or 29th. anyone else coming to witness some ownage?

woah - leap year??? :blink:

ownage is right, he is very fast, and no matter how hard i cornered, i just couldnt catch him. you watch him pass you, and then you watch him pass you again. He is insane behind the wheel.

I'll go......just to out-DRIFT you posers......

Fast speeds mean nothing to me...I'm to heavy to get any good times on those carts, so I will go just to get the mad JDM style drift shit happening. The Kart guys might want to set up vid cams and shit...my performance might gain a new crowd.

I had a sales rep from there doign promotions in the area of my work. He had a one deal only that was pretty good with a lot of free track time. I didn't have enough cash to buy it. I tried to get the guy to set something up but he just kept saying he couldnt because its a one day promotion or some shit. I bet if B called them up and said he owned this site and had a lot of people who would go they might set something up.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 11 2004, 10:32 AM
he will learn in time. :lol:

Ehh, I dont think I did to bad considering it was my first time there.

Besides, I drive a Blazer - You cant expect me to figure it out in 1 day right?!?! :huh:

7 minutes of fun racing insane little karts around - $15.00 on debit mastercard.
Bottle of Asprin to take away the headache after being slammed into the wall head on with 2 karts pushing you at full speed - $3.00 on debit mastercard
Having your best friend watch the whole thing and laugh at you the entire ride home - Priceless

:roll: :roll: :roll:

it was even better since i slammed his and the other guys kart into the wall. :lol:

lets get this going!!! instead of 2 days before i set a post up a few weeks before.

is sunday better?? martine should go too. :D

ok, i'm gonna be home
count me in boys- even though it's a four hour drive- let's go out to a bar afterwards or something- wait shit, i'm 18-

dont you mean a bar? :lol:

we could prolly terrorize a local restaurant... we terrorized the uno's by airjockies last time. :)

you're going to drive 4 hours to go karting? you're a trooper.

im probably not going to make it.

i'm sick as a freakin dog :( :( :(

Back