Kart Trak!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well look who was using the camera. :roll:

yea well, lets see your pics? :lol:

yeah it was great finally meeting everyone- Had a blast, can't wait to make the trip up there again for one of airjockies famous BBQ's B)

glad you made it home... we got worried when mike called and said he lost you. lol

haha, well once i got on 8 north, i fired up a cigar and and just cruised home at like 75- It was a real easy drive back- B)

Hey how big are these karts? We have a place like this in Ft. Lauderdale, and the karts are borderline at best for me(6'5", #270). How do you guys think these are size-wise for a big guy?

well, here is E in one, with me behind him. im ~ 5'5 165lbs.

aae.jpg

That track is pretty nice, we have the same kind of karts pretty much over here. THey do like 35 or so when I was weighing like 200, but now I'm 155, so I'm not sure, probably 40.

In WA, www.traxxracing.com is where I go, its the best. Has an over pass and everything. How much does that run for a race? Here its like 10 for under 18(me) or 15 for adults, and 1/2 price sundays for families.

15 bucks for a member 7 minute race. 20 bucks for a non-member.

well, they capitalize because to the best of my knowledge there isnt another track around for a good distance.

Back