kimbo spotted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
KIMBOFOOT.jpg

This thread is so shitty, it's not even lock-worthy. I've had more signicant shits than this thread.

over your guys head then. you must have not seen the vid of him fighting. i thought posting his fight would have been a repost.

its not a racist joke. this guy absolutly fucked another dude up in a fight. knocked his eye out of the socket. you guys want the link?

i've seen it, but that was still horrible <_<

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 9 2004, 09:35 PM
its not a racist joke. this guy absolutly fucked another dude up in a fight. knocked his eye out of the socket. you guys want the link?
[post=374569]Quoted post[/post]​

I watched the video and laughed at how shitty both guys fought

the video of them fighting looked no different then finding 2 random people on the street and making one rule NO GRABBING

Did you know that all it takes is ONE solid punch to do enough damange to crush someones cheekbone or pop out an eye

IMO both guys sucked ass and if they fought anyone that knew what they were doing they would have had their asses handed to them

they were not very good, but he was a monster. but they could not really fight b/c the other guy kept giving up. and kimbo took some serious hits just for fun

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 9 2004, 10:00 PM
they were not very good, but he was a monster. but they could not really fight b/c the other guy kept giving up. and kimbo took some serious hits just for fun
[post=374581]Quoted post[/post]​

No they could'nt fight, becuase, well.... they could'nt fight

:boxing: lol i dont care what you guys think that shit cracks me up :lol:

they look more like security guards and stuff, they dont really punch but they will toss your ass.

I think the pic is funny. And yes, Kimbo is a monster. I'll root for you Jeffie.

I agree with Jeffie to a point. I think a skilled fast fighter would stomp ass on Kimbo, IF he could stay out of the way long enough. One good punch would rock you pretty good.

KNEE KICK>TAKEDOWN>SLEEPER.

Freeshot=Hard throat shot.

Back