KYB AGX Shocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ebay coilovers SUCK. Do yourself a favor and save up for some decent ones. They are stiffer but ride like crap for a daily driver. Or you could just put them on and learn the lesson the hard way.

:yes:

I loved my AGXs.

70 each is an awesome price, but are you buying used? You can get them for about $320-340 shipped new for a set.

GR-2s are only about 15% stiffer than stock, so for higher spring rates, they won't last too long. I'm still happy with all my GR-2 cars though. If you can afford the AGXs, get them.

:withstupid:

I've been rocking AGXs on my EG for like 4+ yrs now and had very good results with them, autox and all. I put the Koni yellows on my 2000 Si and really not so impressed with them considering the price difference. If I had to go back I think I would probbly go with the AGXs on the Si. I still might

Ebay coilovers SUCK. Do yourself a favor and save up for some decent ones. They are stiffer but ride like crap for a daily driver. Or you could just put them on and learn the lesson the hard way.

we'll see. After having been in BDNs truck so many times. I'll get used to it.

Yeah you can get used to it. I bought some when I was going to school and had limited funds. They were better than nothing, but not by much.

As little as I drive this car anymore, oh well.

Back