Leaving to Ms. Universe land...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Well, I bought my airplane ticket last night to leave on Sunday to Venezuela... I'll be most of the week in Margarita Island and Coche Island <~~ (coche means car?!?!!) anyway, land of the beautiful women :worthy:... here I come... i'll have lots of pics when I come back, i.e. of cars that we don't have here in the states :mrgreen:

if there are any topless beauties, I will make sure to put my telephoto lens on the digital camera for a better close up... hehehee... now if its a big booty, i'll make sure to put the wide angle :mrgreen:

macro lens on the digital will work nice also, for a close up of the skin structure of a nipple LOL hahaha :mrgreen:

Badass, I need a vacation like none other. Better buy another memory stick for the tit-tays

Quoted post[/post]]
Badass, I need a vacation like none other. Better buy another memory stick for the tit-tays

I have 338 mb's (3 memory cards) for the kodak and buying a 1gb sony stick for my sony camcorder hehee...

should I write honda swap on the tits or ass? LOL

Eh. Only if it's a hot chick. No ugly b00bs por favor.

Back