Lego Church

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i remember when i was little, i used to go to my cousins house and he had a shit load of legos. we used to build ships and would get into argumenets over who was going to get a certain lego piece. its funny as hell now but was serious stuff when i was a kid.

oh and whoever posted about not seeing any of just the regular blocks, Wal-Mart sells a tub of like 500 lego pieces for around $20. :)

but arent those the toddler legos, the stupid looking ones. I refused to play with non lego brand cause I was a spoiled little mofucka.

lego and i would say my fav toy was Meccano's the fact they involved nuts and bolts had my not sleeping for days on end to get things done

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 12 2005, 02:48 PM
Hmmm....I still have like 981732047507130475092173045 legos in my storage room...Makes me want to take them out and play with em!
[post=444658]Quoted post[/post]​

haha i was real close to goin over to my parents house just to rebuild my city I had goin on. I had over 170 legonians in my city, fire station, police station. I even had a rail set going around the city with working crossing gates.

:D

I never had leggos...only that wooden log cabin building set..... :(

Created a while storyline to go along with the ships and the pilots...

all day. id buy a box or two get home build what ever it was with the instructions, say this is gay take it apart and make like 6 other things out of it. believe it or not but i passed my senior science class because i "made a vehical that would work on the planet neptune" i drew out diagrams spec sheets on what this thing could do built that car its self and then a model of its motor. it was sick and i threw it together then night befor. the good ol days. i cant wait for my nephew to grow up a lil so we can bring them back out so he doesnt eat them.

and speaking of not finding cool stuff in the toy stores, around my area(ct) i cant seem to find model cars/trucks/planes/boats that you glue together just the cheap pimp my ride snap on shit. kids these day suck

yea, i remember the lincoln logs, that was like my second favorite building set.

I didn't get the mechancics set or whatever it was. I did get the K'nex though, those were kinda cool, but I always made big shit so I would run outta peices and get mad.

I had both the Lincoln Logs and the Lego. Fun times. :)

You can still order large bins of the "normal" blocks directly from Lego. They just don't sell that kind of stuff in the stores anymore.

i think most of us played with legos. i have a couple of rubbermades full of em. i used to pretend i was sick so i could stay home from school and play. i think i might go home this weekend and bust them out. just have a day of old memories.

Back