lights nightmare

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM-ED7

Im having a problem with my blinkers and i would appreciate any help. First of all the car im having problems with had an alarm and my friend tried to disconnect it and the next thing you know the car starts but as soon as the car is started all the lights exluding the headlights and the blinkers dont work. Also when you turn the lights on the blinking noise and blinking stops but blinkers still dont work. only hazards work. I already tryed changing the blinker relay and i noticed a white w/green wire loose but not disconnected under the sterring whell its just a jumper cable but dont know if its factory or not. Sorry the car is a eg dx coupe, auto.

there's no way that anyone here is going to be able to help you on this man... we have no idea what was done or cut or anything...

grab a Helms service manual for your car, and start tracing wires. (http://www.helminc.com)

and, lose the moron friend who cuts shit without knowing what hes doing.

seriously.. i think it might be the headlight fluid.. :lol:

really. find out what alarm and try to disconnect it "properly" cause theres problably some retatred safety and wires that it bypassed.

Mine just has the power cut to it right now and the actuators removed from the doors until i decide to get the remote for it.

Back