Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So real that the lines show right through.

Pretty good other than that

Attachments

• crxfake.JPG
    crxfake.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
ya, edited, because i missed the 4x4 above. i dont either, just nice days when i'm not working lol.

btw way to rape the CP lol. that was fast

I guess I'll post a pic of my sunfire before it was totaled. I was actually scheduled to be painted by my buddy the following week. Drunk drivers FTL.
2226928_55.jpg
2226928_56.jpg

Far from rice, more redneck I would say, but I would romp the shit out of that bitch in the trails. I was looking at some old Suzuki Samuris and was thinking of how cool it would be to put a Civic body on it.

that car looks like somone took some cardboard and slapped it onto the hood and called it a "HOODSCOOP"
and i agree. not rice, REDNECK.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with rednecks! :D uhhem....I'm from Idaho.... :(

Yes, cavalier trunk lol. Previous owner's job. And no engine work other than a short ram, only had the car for 2 months or so.

OOh snap. How could I have missed these pictures?!?

I also find humor in everyone on that forum telling him how great of a job he's doing with the interior, and how good it looks.

^the crx looks real,the eclipse doesnt,so its probably fake,but onto that 4wd civic///WTF,,that car was molested real bad:eek:

For the last time. That CRX is a rendered image. NOT REAL. COMPUTER MADE.

IMG_6253%20(Large).JPG

IMG_6237%20(Large).JPG

And here's one for andrew:

Black hood, instead of CF, because the guy said "all of the drag-racers have black hoods, so here's mine with a drag-hood." This guy also built a y8 N/A to 160HP, and autox's in this car, so I dunno if it's rice or not.
715c9f02cf2d0d8f.jpg

Same car, guy has a sense of humor.

Back