Local Rice Picture Thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rice is rice no matter how you prepare it.

Right, yeah, but at least they put some money into it and did it right, as opposed to say a bajillion stickers, some crappy interior spray paint, and a primered body kit...

Right, yeah, but at least they put some money into it and did it right, as opposed to say a bajillion stickers, some crappy interior spray paint, and a primered body kit...

F40669AA3CB74FC8A50B3EEC0DD84398.jpg

People once said Maine could not have much rice. Now that the summer is coming I must soundly disagree. I have taken to carrying a camera in the car at all times. I've seen some shocking shit up here, of course the airbase is probably a driving force behind it...

I'll see what I can post.

Oh, rice is absolutely everywhere. I live in Metro Detroit, muscle car, American iron central, and even here, where you'd think criticism of anything Japanese let along modified Japanese would be the worst, rice still abounds. I saw a 94-95 Accord coupe today, crappy blue paint job (looked like rattle can), ugly body kit that was cracked and falling apart, euro tails, loud ass exhaust, and steelies...

People once said Maine could not have much rice. Now that the summer is coming I must soundly disagree. I have taken to carrying a camera in the car at all times. I've seen some shocking shit up here, of course the airbase is probably a driving force behind it...

I'll see what I can post.

I saw a lot of rice today when I was in Portland, ME area earlier today

in the local classifides

Attachments

• YYJ5157648_1.jpg
    YYJ5157648_1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 198
  • YYJ5157648_3.jpg
    YYJ5157648_3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 191
  • YYJ5157648_4.jpg
    YYJ5157648_4.jpg